(TY-250- RD350LC- Gsx 750 esd) Current -Gsx 250 SSM GSX 1100 EFE
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to think it was their problem when couples had violent encounters.

Until I had to take a very dear friend to doctors, I was the least likely to end up a beaten victim as well.

He said they were sparring... she said he hits me all the time.

I said...I think he's broken your nose...we better get you to the hospital....

She waited another day.. we were both very sad...when the doc said he could have straightened her shnoz if we'd have gone in when it was still warm.

She said she did it at netball...

endemic unretractable violent crime.

there's no happy ending.

edit spellcheck.
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."
    Likes ReCon liked this post

Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Dealer View Post
    Unless you're speaking on behalf of all men, then the point is not moot. It's just moot in your case. You seem to think everyone thinks like you...or at least should.
    So in what way is that different to you expecting that all men should feel guilty for and take ownership of even if they aren't directly connected to or have any influence upon?
    I deal with rapists/paedophiles and murderers on a regular basis and I can tell you that a lot of them are very smart and manipulative people who you wouldn't suspect sitting next to in a pub
    There are even crims that are in general population despite having convictions for inappropriate dealings with kids because they are able to conceal it from other prisoners who they are in close proximity to day after day so if they can do that they can sure hide it from total strangers or even close acquaintances
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator
    Likes ReCon, Shady7/8 liked this post

Liked
    2943 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Para045 View Post
    So in what way is that different to you expecting that all men should feel guilty for and take ownership of even if they aren't directly connected to or have any influence upon?
    I deal with rapists/paedophiles and murderers on a regular basis and I can tell you that a lot of them are very smart and manipulative people who you wouldn't suspect sitting next to in a pub
    There are even crims that are in general population despite having convictions for inappropriate dealings with kids because they are able to conceal it from other prisoners who they are in close proximity to day after day so if they can do that they can sure hide it from total strangers or even close acquaintances
    Except you apparently?
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Motorbike
    None for now.
    Liked
    247 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know a lot of women, wife included, who have had their tits and ass grabbed by randoms at the pub. I also know a lot of guys, myself included, who have been attacked by randoms at the pub. I've even had my ass grabbed by a few girls here and there in my younger days... yes ladies, back at you... It seems like this thread has devolved into '... but I'm worse off than you...'. Chill out. I'd bet every one of the guys in this thread feel some degree of anxiety if they're walking through a car park late at night because they half-expect to get jumped. It's not just women. It's just a FACT that there's cunts in the world and they don't discriminate. Women are an easy target because they are weak, though, I'll give you that. The ridicules 'strong, independent women' meme doesn't do women any favors. They can do powerlifting and boxing for years and a skinny guy could still deck them. Hello physiology. They need men as much as men need them and to always deny that is just retarded. Men and women make great teams and shit like this seems to try and divide them. GOOD men don't need to spend their time going around telling SHIT men how to pull their head in. SHIT men are sick in the head, and they beat MEN up far more often than they pin women down in carparks.

Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by INTJ View Post
    I know a lot of women, wife included, who have had their tits and ass grabbed by randoms at the pub. I also know a lot of guys, myself included, who have been attacked by randoms at the pub. I've even had my ass grabbed by a few girls here and there in my younger days... yes ladies, back at you... It seems like this thread has devolved into '... but I'm worse off than you...'. Chill out. I'd bet every one of the guys in this thread feel some degree of anxiety if they're walking through a car park late at night because they half-expect to get jumped. It's not just women. It's just a FACT that there's cunts in the world and they don't discriminate. Women are an easy target because they are weak, though, I'll give you that. The ridicules 'strong, independent women' meme doesn't do women any favors. They can do powerlifting and boxing for years and a skinny guy could still deck them. Hello physiology. They need men as much as men need them and to always deny that is just retarded. Men and women make great teams and shit like this seems to try and divide them. GOOD men don't need to spend their time going around telling SHIT men how to pull their head in. SHIT men are sick in the head, and they beat MEN up far more often than they pin women down in carparks.
    So which is it, slugger?

Since you could deck any one of those chicks that grabbed your arse the level of genuine threat is pretty low, yes? You seem to have stumbled into your own contradictions.
    Dislikes Shady7/8 disliked this post

Motorbike
    None for now.
    Liked
    247 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skut View Post
    You seem to have stumbled into your own contradictions.
    I'm conveying an opinion. Every time you quote me you refer to me with some sort of condescending name such as snowflake, coward, slugger... You pick apart every word... It's like you literally have a custom alert to notify you when I post. You're absolutely pathetic. That's probably the only time I've made a hurtful remark towards you. If not, it's obviously been a while and must have left a scar because I have no understanding why you get such a throbbing erection when I type generic comments aimed at the entire audience. I'm not speaking directly to you, I don't post on PSB just to get your replies, I don't want to be associated with you and I find you to be unusually aggressive towards me in particular. You are a bully. MODs need to step in because people like you don't belong in public forums.
    Likes Shady7/8 liked this post

Motorbike
    None for now.
    Liked
    247 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've put Skut on ignore. First ever ignore. Everyone has the right to free speech, but when he never offers insight and always responds with aggression disguised as social responsibility it's futile. Good luck to him.

Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh no. Mr Ignore may want to read back through the thread about what I posted (quite reasonably I thought) and who posted with aggression. Truly sorry I hurt someone's feelings in a light-hearted manner when they actually called the OP no better than a rapist. I guess the word "slugger" with a wink was too much.

Actually. That response was quite surreal. :/

Faux victimhood is pretty pathetic when you denigrate genuine victims and rail aggressively in a relatively civil discussion about it; and it demeans people (of ANY gender, but the stats tend to fall heavily one way) who really DO feel threatened and are the genuinely vulnerable and targetted when they are just going about their daily lives (as opposed to posting strong opinions voluntarily on a forum)

I doubt many guys would feel threatened if a woman who tweaked their butt in a pub walked past them later in the carpark. As was pointed out there is usually a strength advantage on one side. That is not to say "bunny boilers" don't exist, but they are relatively thin on the ground.

As I said earlier, it's not about all men being blamed for the actions of a few, it's about understanding it from the other side and taking what resonsibilty you can - be it shutting down blatant mysogeny when witnessed, being respectful of personal space, or whatever it is when it's appropriate. It's not wearing a fucking black arm-band and feeling shamed - it's just being aware.
    Last edited by Skut; 23-06-2018 at 12:13 AM.
    Likes Speed Dealer, euphoric liked this post

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

. [1000 werds]

SHIT men are sick in the head, and they beat MEN up far more often than they pin women down in carparks.
    See here's your fail. Shit men beat rape control torture women far far more often than dick wavers smacking each other up.

It is in fact possible they also 'pin them down in carparks' more often than putos waving their dicks at each other.
    Politics is the entertainment branch of industry.

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've put Skut on ignore. First ever ignore. Everyone has the right to free speech, but when he never offers insight and always responds with aggression disguised as social responsibility it's futile. Good luck to him.
    Yeah, nah he offers this neo Marxist stuff. You can't accuse the lefty 'thoughtz locked in a box people of not having an open mind when you're thoughts are also fixed in a different coloured box.

Motorbike
    KTM 390 Duke | KTM 250 EXC-F
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZAZL View Post
    Yeah, nah he offers this neo Marxist stuff. You can't accuse the lefty 'thoughtz locked in a box people of not having an open mind when you're thoughts are also fixed in a different coloured box.
    Na, he's just another internet tough guy who doesn't see the irony in calling people out for being internet tough guys. They're a dime a dozen on the internet.
    Likes Mr Bean liked this post

Motorbike
    None for now.
    Liked
    247 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not an internet tough guy. I'll give an opinion just as freely in person and I'll welcome retort. But if the same person follows me around and consistently seeks to argue and name call, I walk away. If the original poster in this thread took issue with my remarks that's one thing and I'd explain why I found the premise so offensive and stupid. But when someone jumps in time and time again to make it their business in every fucking thread, it's like that tough guy in the bar who witnessed a faux pas indirectly and steps in just to get into a fight. That guy has it in their head that they're the good guy but they're bullies.

Motorbike
    Aprilia RS250, GSXR750 Slabbie
    Liked
    906 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't like the original post.

Mostly because it felt hysterical. What with all the exclamation marks it might as well have been written in ALL CAPS!!1! Plus it lacked information and promoted a stereotype of a demographic I'm included in. Plain poor messaging, given the audience.

But from there things went downhill. The only really worthwhile post has been from Gothchick. It's vivid and describes a situation that pales my own experiences of being threatened with violence. How people can have added to this thread without acknowledging her experience is beyond belief.

What can possibly be gained from further posts? Some of the discussion is plain embarrassing to read. Walk away. If you have the capacity to influence change in others in your real life then do that. Otherwise just be self-aware, if you can.
    Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
    1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"
    Likes ReCon, llbuono, Thomas Peel liked this post

Motorbike
    Liked
    1569 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Para045 View Post
    Who said anyone should feel guilty? Men should feel empowered on this issue. With you Para, your attitude appears to be either all or nothing. You seem to think you're being asked to go out on a fucking crusade and change the whole world. You're not.

If you see it when you're out an about tomorrow, then call it out. IF you see it. You're not being asked to actively seek it out.

If you don't see anything tomorrow, then there's nothing to call out is there?

If all your mates and work colleagues are the type of people you say they are, then you probably won't witness anything.

Pretty simple I would have thought.

Anyone would think you're a one eyed Valentino Rossi supporter.
    Likes Thomas Peel liked this post

Motorbike
    Honda Vfr 1200
    Liked
    68 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No wonder there are very few women who post or have comments on this forum, with all of the negative comments posted by blokes.
    Tp.
    Likes Speed Dealer, llbuono liked this post
    Dislikes Mr Bean, Shady7/8 disliked this post

Motorbike
    (TY-250- RD350LC- Gsx 750 esd) Current -Gsx 250 SSM GSX 1100 EFE
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"No wonder.."

The women on here have a great deal more self respect and self control...than a few of the men on here.

Sometimes the best way to say something is to say nothing at all.

yeh I resorted to song lyrics again...ha.
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Liked
    269 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    euphoric, ZRX1200R, XSR900, XR400

Liked
    269 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Respect to Gothchick for speaking up in this thread. almost every woman rider I know has only stayed on PSB for a short amount of time due to the overall tone of the forum and the unwanted attention they have received, so given that and given Gothchick has been on forum for quite some time and would know that gains my respect even more.

threads on PSB are almost formula like these days, which is a shame really esp on an issue as important as this, however predicably the "not all men" and "but I had my arse pinched once by a woman" have come to the fore.

Intimate partner violence causes more illness, disability and deaths than any other risk factor for women aged 2544 in Australia. No not all men, but we live in a culture that supports the attitudes and behaviours that allow this to happen. Where are we happy drawing the line on that?

A few years ago my wife and my 12 year old girl and I went to the Perth Bike Show. Both are pretty thick skinned and street savvy but both were pretty disgusted by the amount of really young promo girls sitting on bikes wearing SFA and surrounded by middle aged men old enough to be their fathers doing what came to be joking called in our house photographic bukkake. When I mentioned this in this very forum I was overwhelming told that it was a bike show and I should expect such things. That attitude and lack of respect for women is what keeps this forum the sausage fest it is. and that's where it starts. it becomes really easy to have zero empathy and even dismiss behaviour that leads to behaviour that prompted this thread when women and girls exist purely for our own gratification rather than having their own humanity recognised and respected.
    euphoric, ZRX1200R, XSR900, XR400
    Likes Diesal, llbuono, Thomas Peel liked this post

Motorbike
    None for now.
    Liked
    247 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by euphoric View Post
    A few years ago my wife and my 12 year old girl and I went to the Perth Bike Show. Both are pretty thick skinned and street savvy but both were pretty disgusted by the amount of really young promo girls sitting on bikes wearing SFA and surrounded by middle aged men old enough to be their fathers doing what came to be joking called in our house photographic bukkake. When I mentioned this in this very forum I was overwhelming told that it was a bike show and I should expect such things. That attitude and lack of respect for women is what keeps this forum the sausage fest it is. and that's where it starts. it becomes really easy to have zero empathy and even dismiss behaviour that leads to behaviour that prompted this thread when women and girls exist purely for our own gratification rather than having their own humanity recognised and respected.
    ... the women willingly applied for and were given the job of being a whatever on a bike... The women have the right and/or free will to choose that job...

Motorbike
    Aprilia RS250, GSXR750 Slabbie
    Liked
    906 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... the women willingly applied for and were given the job of being a whatever on a bike... The women have the right and/or free will to choose that job...
    Dude. The fuck are you doing? Can you just not resist posting in this thread?

You're antagonizing people on the side of women and for what? To try and win an argument on the internet? How's that going for you? Feeling good about it?

Leave it be.

Just advice. No hate.
    Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
    1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"