Liked
    56 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

2012 KTM 500 EXC Supermotard $6500

Up for sale is my '12 EXC 500 motard. It's been a reliable bike and a solid performer in all aspects, and this bike in particular has a solid service history. It was raced in enduro events by the first owner, and as such the service history through him and Bunbury KTM is extensive. It's running Morad rims with talon hubs, but also comes complete with the original enduro wheelset. It has roughly 210 hours and 9800kms, but this is likely to increase as I still ride the bike every now and then. It's currently running Bridgestone S21 tyres which are approximately 1000kms old, and has a 15T front sprocket to make it a bit less antisocial at freeway speeds. Full disclosure: this bike was crashed and stolen on the 27th of April this year, and subsequently repaired by Chain Reaction Motorcycles in Welshpool. I've got a copy of the assessment quotation on everything that was repaired, and all the repairs were guaranteed by QBE. The damage was mainly cosmetic (and replacing things like the fender which was taken off), but the bike also had a service while it was in the shop. The bike also has a dent in the header pipe from its time as an enduro, and the rear wheel has been chewed up on the edges by the chain. I'm happy to talk about it further if there's any concerns regarding the state of the bike please just ask. I'll be including the endro wheelset, and all the spare plastics and parts I have including the original front sprocket. I'm asking $6500

Rest in Peace

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    A note for CM's. Don't be fucking girls. You can pass anything. Just fuckin' "Nail It". Take ya panties off you faggots.
    Likes Hillz liked this post

Motorbike
    FS570 El Bergo, CB1R El Bango
    Liked
    820 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I gipp yew tree pippty

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    Rest in Peace
    Brother Ryad

Motorbike
    KTM Duke 200, Tryhard Gayowner, and a tractor with sik scooter wheels
    Liked
    56 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    hunny don touch but you cun afford yewloh
    Rest in Peace

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    A note for CM's. Don't be fucking girls. You can pass anything. Just fuckin' "Nail It". Take ya panties off you faggots.