ZX10R, SV650S, DRZ400SM, YZ250, CRF50
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it can get tight at the start because of the taper but that's why i have the compressor on standby with the blow gun attached. should be a little hole in the end of each grip (i figured that's why its there) and that pops them straight on

Motorbike
    2010 Z750
    Liked
    546 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there are some who doesnt use double sided tape and just use the air gun to blow them in.

Just be careful as some have reported grips blowing up from the air pressure

wear goggles.... safety is our number 1 priority
    "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Motorbike
    Trackwhore & SuperRetard
    Liked
    46 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ApatheticEnd View Post
    HA. I think they are massively overestimating how much people care about golf. Calamity Jane or Tiger's Newport would fetch millions and say Speith's Newport 009 might get that but not the latest prototype Ping owned by some >100 OWGR player. They are either being kept as mementos by some lighthanded cunt or fenced as Crime Converters for $25 to go buy some meth. I just wonder how a skeevy methhead would sneak into WA's most prestigious golf clubs locker room. My money is on a drunk baby boomer.
    So I got another chapter in this story from a workmate who is a long time member at Karrinyup. Apparently all of the putters were recovered. When they did the search on the Sunday morning, PGA security didn't check every locker. One of the members with in on Tuesday and found a bag in his locker (that is never locked) with the putters in it. None of the members had access to the locker room from Wednesday's pro-am. Apparently locker room security was actually pretty tight though the tournament so they are speculating that is was a pissed off caddy or player (who would have had access) or a practical joke that got way out of hand. That's obviously speculation and we'll never know as there is no security footage inside the locker rooms.
    EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.
    Likes Hillz liked this post

Motorbike
    2010 Z750
    Liked
    546 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmm... the plot thickens....
    "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Motorbike
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i got a vintage bruce devlin brass putter yesterday.... thing sinks balls better than any of my other putters! the miss's got a golf bag of a facebook group. this bag must of sat for 20years or more old titleist balls ive never even seen before in side etc will try & remember to get some pics

old wood woods , wedges & a iron set & what looks like a old 2 iron, so naturally a few i re-griped for the spare bag but my spare Kids bag is getting loaded lol

Motorbike
    2010 Z750
    Liked
    546 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mate.... not sure 20+ clubs in a bag is gonna hold

Motorbike
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha... my playing bag is now only 11 clubs (Driver, Putter, 4 wedges and 5 irons)
    Likes okitoki liked this post

Motorbike
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Motorbike
    Hayabusa+Tenere660+Postie Bikex 2
    Liked
    72 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many moons ago I worked in Darwin at the Sheraton Hotel [ LOL, as an "engineer", which basically meant unblocking drains and replacing TV's ].

We had some Japanese business men rock up, and the hotel was keen to keep them happy, so I got dragged into taking them to the 9 hole public course in the middle of Darwin. Don't know if it's still there?, I think it was $8 a round or something, unlike the $1000 or so they had to pay in Japan.

ALL DAY on the course, we must have gone around 10 times, they were excited to say the least.

I fucking hate golf....

Motorbike
    Yamaha R15
    Liked
    2997 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2nd round back after the break, got pipped for the win but still playing well.

82 at secret harbour, handicap down to 12.7.
    Likes okitoki liked this post

Motorbike
    Trackwhore & SuperRetard
    Liked
    46 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had a club comp at Sun City Country Club yesterday. What a smashing course! It is 100% worth the drive and it's in really great condition at the moment. Unfortunately for me, I've had one of the worst rounds of my life. I hit a really poor opening shot leaving myself a very long shot out of super deep and thick rough. I wound up with a driving iron and tried to blast it out and my club stopped dead. I badly sprained my ring finger that had been giving me a bit of trouble of late anyway. I had to play the rest of the day in pain with a funny grip. Inside of 100m with a wedge in my hand I still hit some great shots which saved me some shots but still an atrocious score on the day (27pts). I took my wedding ring off after it happened which was a good thing or I'd have had to cut it off. My finger is really swollen and bruised so I won't be picking up a club for a week at least.

Such a shame as it is a lovely course and a really nice day. I'll be back to Sun City for a bit of redemption later in the year.
    EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Motorbike
    Yamaha R15
    Liked
    2997 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ApatheticEnd View Post
    We had a club comp at Sun City Country Club yesterday. What a smashing course! It is 100% worth the drive and it's in really great condition at the moment. Unfortunately for me, I've had one of the worst rounds of my life. I hit a really poor opening shot leaving myself a very long shot out of super deep and thick rough. I wound up with a driving iron and tried to blast it out and my club stopped dead. I badly sprained my ring finger that had been giving me a bit of trouble of late anyway. I had to play the rest of the day in pain with a funny grip. Inside of 100m with a wedge in my hand I still hit some great shots which saved me some shots but still an atrocious score on the day (27pts). I took my wedding ring off after it happened which was a good thing or I'd have had to cut it off. My finger is really swollen and bruised so I won't be picking up a club for a week at least.

Such a shame as it is a lovely course and a really nice day. I'll be back to Sun City for a bit of redemption later in the year.
    PGN held a super saturday there while I was away and heard the same thing from everyone. I am definitely going to commit to going up there.

Played Vines yesterday for 36pts, down to a 12.2 now. Course isn't in great condition on the greens, to the point where they are replacing one due to an algae growth or similar. Play the tie break par 3 at the end with a bunker in the middle of the green was fun though.
    Likes ApatheticEnd liked this post

Motorbike
    Triumph Sprint ST
    Liked
    368 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://crazygolfdeals.com.au/ currently have a deal for Sun City - 2 players for 18 holes including a buggy for $75. I think it is only for during the week though. They are also advertising the same for The Cut @ $119
    Adventure before Dementia

Motorbike
    2010 Z750
    Liked
    546 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Played Mt Lawley 2 day comp over the weekend... played well on Saturday but crashed out on Sunday; Finished the day with 86/73 and 93/80

Messed with the weight of the Rogue by increasing it from SW of D5 to E1; seems to have made my drive more consistent with a slight draw instead of the big pull hook I suffered before.
    Irons were great on Saturday after getting some fix up at Wembley; but Sunday I think I was just too tired, so didnt concetrate too much most of the game.

Pennants start this coming Sunday with first round at Mandurah.

GA is now down to 11.4

Motorbike
    Twin
    Liked
    122 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs View Post
    https://crazygolfdeals.com.au/ currently have a deal for Sun City - 2 players for 18 holes including a buggy for $75. I think it is only for during the week though. They are also advertising the same for The Cut @ $119
    Morgs - Monday/Wednesday/Friday all day, or Sunday after 11. They expire 30th June.

Cheers.
    Likes Morgs liked this post