Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    def. keen on the tay tays if you move up

i just saw there is a bag limit... 14.. i have been carting around 20 like some sort of club fetish noob, this is going take all weekend

think i'll ditch the callaway SW, PW,6, 7 & two of the S-Yard fairways
    Last edited by Hillz; 10-08-2018 at 01:05 PM.
    "Itís not going to judge you like a fucking Volkswagen would."

Motorbike
    Bike-less now :(
    Liked
    546 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    holy crap......
    "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Motorbike
    Yamaha R15
    Liked
    2997 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillz View Post

think i'll ditch the callaway SW, PW,6, 7 & two of the S-Yard fairways
    Ditch on of 3 irons, both sand wedges and the 62.

Also for fun, go play a round with your driver, 7 iron, 54 and a putter. I have challenged PBs doing similar.

Motorbike
    ZX10R, DRZ400SM, YZ250
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    some lunch times i walk along the fairways start from a drive distance with a iron & wedge to the green & back again, my game is basically iron & wedge everything else is unpredictable lol

i could never ditch that PGF sand wedge, she's a dependable all rounder

Motorbike
    Trackwhore & SuperRetard
    Liked
    46 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just aim for gaps of around 4į. If youíre hitting them pure this should mean no more than 10m gaps across your bag. I carry 13 clubs and I only have one gap that is too large at the long end of my bag. Trying to work out hot to fill it now. Want a driving iron/utility, should probably bag another hybrid.
    EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest or internet.

Motorbike
    Liked
    546 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please view this ad:

Clipgear 3.0 Golf Buggy,
    http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/alkim...nt=app_android

Price: $65

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
    http://goo.gl/7NzhP

Cheap clicgear buggy if anyone is near there
    "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Motorbike
    ZX10R, DRZ400SM, YZ250
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +25 at elcabs (97) which was a pleasant surprise as i ripped the skin off 60% of my wedge shots on the front 9, calmed down a bit and pushed through on the back 9, plenty of room to improve. just have to pick a putter style & stick with it kept swaping from the coors ceramic to TM rosa monza which would of claimed a few extra strokes

great course, cart would be a must hilly & specially yesterday as it was part golf part snorkeling part cart drift championships.
    Last edited by Hillz; 13-08-2018 at 08:05 AM.

Motorbike
    Yamaha R15
    Liked
    2997 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by okitoki View Post
    Please view this ad:

Clipgear 3.0 Golf Buggy,
    http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/alkim...nt=app_android

Price: $65

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
    http://goo.gl/7NzhP

Cheap clicgear buggy if anyone is near there
    Dammit I am wanting a clicgear and am looking out for a second hand or specials.

The 3.5 has been around forever so I am hoping a 4.0 drops and pricing changes.

Motorbike
    Liked
    546 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boeman View Post
    Dammit I am wanting a clicgear and am looking out for a second hand or specials.

The 3.5 has been around forever so I am hoping a 4.0 drops and pricing changes.
    whats your budget, lowest version you are happy with and color choice? if I see one cheap, I can snap it up for you if you like....

Motorbike
    Yamaha R15
    Liked
    2997 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whats your budget, lowest version you are happy with and color choice? if I see one cheap, I can snap it up for you if you like....
    No specific budget, I just don't particularly think $329 is reasonable for a 5 year old push cart with 0 accessories. Ideally a 3.5+ with a seat and/or umbrella holder for less than RRP would be nice for a change.

That said, it is my birthday in a couple of months and Mrs boeman knows I want that and a cart bag or a scotty cameron. My current putter is working though so might cancel the putter request.

Motorbike
    Trackwhore & SuperRetard
    Liked
    46 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had a decent day at Kwinana yesterday. It's a really good track and I'll definitely play it again. It might be my new favorite south of the river in Perth metro actually. Despite the length of the course I left the driver in the bag all day and played 3W which paid off as I didn't have to chip out all day while others were spraying drivers. Putted well on super slick greens that ran really true. Only hit one bunker all day and hit some good shaped recovery shots when i had to. I scored points on every hole but one (an easy par 3 that just fell to bits). I finished on 31 points for 11th out of 56 players.

My highlight was a 20ft downhill putt for birdie that never looked like missing and was dead center of the cup.
    EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest or internet.
    Likes okitoki, boeman liked this post

Motorbike
    Liked
    546 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boeman View Post
    No specific budget, I just don't particularly think $329 is reasonable for a 5 year old push cart with 0 accessories. Ideally a 3.5+ with a seat and/or umbrella holder for less than RRP would be nice for a change.

That said, it is my birthday in a couple of months and Mrs boeman knows I want that and a cart bag or a scotty cameron. My current putter is working though so might cancel the putter request.
    well, the seats are going for around $60; and most average prices for 3.5 I have seen is around the $150 mark... havent seen any with seat...

but then, you can come across some great deal... helped my mate find a 3.5 for $125 and he was pretty happy with it.
    Likes boeman liked this post

Motorbike
    Triumph Sprint ST
    Liked
    368 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have had my Clicgear for several years now. I am not sure if it is a version 3 or even earlier. I bought the seat for it, but have never used it as it is just too low to be comfortable. If it fits the one you end up with I will happily do you a deal on it.
    Adventure before Dementia
    Likes boeman, okitoki liked this post

Motorbike
    Yamaha R15
    Liked
    2997 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, the seats are going for around $60; and most average prices for 3.5 I have seen is around the $150 mark... havent seen any with seat...

but then, you can come across some great deal... helped my mate find a 3.5 for $125 and he was pretty happy with it.
    Golfbox tends to have sales every 2 months, if it gets cheaper I will just get a new one and keep an eye on gumtree for the interim.

If you find one just post it up here if you can, and Ill take a look. It isnt a necessity, but walking with a bag each week is great exercise but not doing my back any favours long term.

Motorbike
    Liked
    546 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got the clicgear cooler bags and the beer cans cooler holder off the side to sell if you are keen too; D

Motorbike
    ZX10R, DRZ400SM, YZ250
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    errrrggh, i want to play the Mundaring open next month but you need a golf link number.. im not one for clubs, people & politics, specially if they don't ride motorcycles

there is no way to get a golf link number with out being in a club right?

Motorbike
    Liked
    546 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillz View Post
    errrrggh, i want to play the Mundaring open next month but you need a golf link number.. im not one for clubs, people & politics, specially if they don't ride motorcycles

there is no way to get a golf link number with out being in a club right?
    well you can look at the PGN or Gen Y golfers Boeman and Apatheticend are with... $200 or so a year to maintain your GA handicap... and you just need to submit 3 comp score cards to get yourself started.
    Each week they play in different courses... and then all you need to do is pay the green fees

Motorbike
    Trackwhore & SuperRetard
    Liked
    46 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well you can look at the PGN or Gen Y golfers Boeman and Apatheticend are with... $200 or so a year to maintain your GA handicap... and you just need to submit 3 comp score cards to get yourself started.
    Each week they play in different courses... and then all you need to do is pay the green fees
    Social clubs are a good way to play casual comp golf with minimal outlay. I would 100% recommend GenYgolf. I looked at PGN but their comp days/locations weren't a good fit, they didn't accept social rounds for handicapping, and frankly, I was getting tired of being grouped up with baby boomers I have nothing on common with. The number of free rounds/lessons/benefits makes it a no brainer IMHO. The comps to date have been really well run and played on private or semi-private courses you wouldn't normally be able to play (not on a weekend anyway).

Check out the details here and decide for yourself though. https://www.genygolf.com.au/westernaustralia
    If you do sign up make sure I get the referral credit!

No matter what you decide, if you need someone with a GA# to sign a card for you I play most Sunday's so come along. Youngman and Boeman are PGN members and can fill you in.

Motorbike
    Liked
    546 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hartfield open coming up next month 15 & 16 Sept
    $45 for 2 days of golf

http://www.golfwa.org.au/cms/wp-cont...ENTRY-FORM.pdf

Motorbike
    ZX10R, DRZ400SM, YZ250
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cheers guys, yeah either gen Y or they have a club at elcabs to i have just discovered.

geny would be good doing different courses but im moving like 10mins from elcabs next month so i'll do my 3 score cards then decide

so who's playing sunday?