(TY-250- RD350LC- Gsx 750 esd) Current -Gsx 250 SSM GSX 1100 EFE
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MAG Daily Law list Beenleigh Magistrates Court...list daily cases by Full name of applicant/defendant--public domain..today's date.. took 3 mins.

You need to know which court it was held in and the names of the interested parties....otherwise it's just another farcebuk post
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's maybe a bit too soon to be listed on jade.io/t/home.

So crack out the popcorn sit back and enjoy the ride.
    We have a gene for gossip.
    We have a gene for superstition.
    We have a gene for jumping to conclusions and making fools of ourselves
    but we have no gene for science.
    Michio Kaka on "Buttpower"

Motorbike
    Few different breeds
    Liked
    207 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crobbo View Post
    No link to court order to be found...
    Quote Originally Posted by Crobbo View Post
    I searched...

http://apps.courts.qld.gov.au/esearc...lenumber=27/18
    Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wahoo!! What a ride!"

Motorbike
    Honda CBR1000RR
    Liked
    664 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know some of you are getting your hopes up that this will again stop bikes getting back on track at Wanneroo, but I don't think it will. Hope all those attending today have a great day, weather's looking good for you!
    Dislikes keys, Shady7/8 disliked this post

Motorbike
    848,748r,900ssfe
    Liked
    950 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tim the PM View Post
    I know some of you are getting your hopes up that this will again stop bikes getting back on track at Wanneroo, but I don't think it will. Hope all those attending today have a great day, weather's looking good for you!
    Name one person that does not want bikes back

as per usual more bullshit statements with no backup .......
    Last edited by keys; 24-08-2018 at 08:16 AM.
    I wont be back regards james.
    Tim please close this llbuono account.

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I thought this thread was about a legal shitfight between qld companies, the outcome yet to be determined but some things have happened already.

Haven't we got a barbs shitfight thread/s/s/s/s somewhere? This legal action's implications for Wanneroo just another minor thread in the rich tapestry that is motorcycling. (apols for no sarc font).

Crobbo is correct that these things take years. It wont stop TA continuing to do what they do.
    Likes =Maz=, Wahoo, Para045 liked this post

Motorbike
    Old Ducati's (trouble) '06 R1 (reliable)
    Liked
    2 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReCon View Post
    Now we can see why adventure touring bikes are so prevalent. Tour by yourself and get away from the fuckwits.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboR1 View Post

And the adventure bike market is taking off big time.
    Fuck me sideways, if motorcycling is ever reduced to pulling on your favourite cardy and riding some gutless 300kg behemoth that most folks are too scared to take off road 'cos if they drop it they'll never pick it up again, and the "adventure" constitutes daringly riding over the kerb outside the pub (oooh, the hairs stood up on the back of my neck just thinking about it!), or exploring dirt roads easily navigable by a soccer mum driving a Camry it's time to gently close the door of the shed, start up one of the bikes and drift away to the lullaby of an Italian bag of bolts rattling me off to sleep.

But any excuse to dress up like Mad Max, eh? Only clean....far far too clean....it's almost like all adventure riders are OCD clean freaks....weird.
    Likes GreenMeanie liked this post

Motorbike
    2001 ZX7R Whale. 2007 RSV1000R Factory. 2012 ZX10RR Endurance Special.
    Liked
    3663 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure what type of adventure riders you've met, but the ones I know are lunatics that are in desperate need of a shower, shave and sanitation services.

Going to shoot up in an hour or so and finally watch people zooming around the track again.

I'm glad someone found a solution/loophole/workaround/what ever the fuck it took to get them out there again.
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"
    Likes Tim the PM, shortSteve liked this post

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Going to shoot up in an hour or so .
    See world. This is what happens when you stop people riding on the track!
    We have a gene for gossip.
    We have a gene for superstition.
    We have a gene for jumping to conclusions and making fools of ourselves
    but we have no gene for science.
    Michio Kaka on "Buttpower"
    Likes keys, Ryanoceros, TurboR1, Morgs, ApatheticEnd and 3 others liked this post

Motorbike
    2001 ZX7R Whale. 2007 RSV1000R Factory. 2012 ZX10RR Endurance Special.
    Liked
    3663 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AZAZL View Post
    See world. This is what happens when you stop people riding on the track!
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Motorbike
    Honda CBR1000RR
    Liked
    664 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure what type of adventure riders you've met, but the ones I know are lunatics that are in desperate need of a shower, shave and sanitation services.

Going to shoot up in an hour or so and finally watch people zooming around the track again.

I'm glad someone found a solution/loophole/workaround/what ever the fuck it took to get them out there again.
    Was hoping to get up for a look today (had to decline my invite to participate because I sold the bike )

Some photos would be great if you get a chance

Motorbike
    The lil tractor that could.
    Liked
    631 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was hoping to get up for a look today (had to decline my invite to participate because I sold the bike )

Touch wood everything is going well.
    In sterquiliniis invenitur.
    Likes shortSteve, Tim the PM, Wahoo, nos liked this post

second hole down from the back of her neck
    Motorbike
    honestly, it's just a bruise....
    Liked
    1372 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Was good to see a fair few bikes on track today, and quite a few spectators riding up there too. The track looks substantially different to last time i was there, crash barrier bags at pit entry, t1, t3 and maybe elsewhere, t7 has about 3 times the run off it used too, also barriers at t4 wall (between t4 and back straight) and new pit entry .
    Well done to all involved!
    yes, i am ignorant
    yes, i am a prick
    no, i don't care
    you make me sick
    Likes Tim the PM, Wahoo, nos, BillyBoof, xor liked this post

Motorbike
    Few different breeds
    Liked
    207 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK Tim, I now understand your frustration and anger and you have my sympathy. A sincere best wishes for getting back on a bike soon as we all agree it is an amazing feeling.
    Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wahoo!! What a ride!"

Motorbike
    CBR 125 Fully Sick Edition, Z1000, XJR13 hunjy. The wife
    Liked
    1143 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edit: quote picked up random quotes from other posts, now deleted...

Quote Originally Posted by slowpoke View Post
    Fuck me sideways, if motorcycling is ever reduced to pulling on your favourite cardy and riding some gutless 300kg behemoth that most folks are too scared to take off road 'cos if they drop it they'll never pick it up again, and the "adventure" constitutes daringly riding over the kerb outside the pub (oooh, the hairs stood up on the back of my neck just thinking about it!), or exploring dirt roads easily navigable by a soccer mum driving a Camry it's time to gently close the door of the shed, start up one of the bikes and drift away to the lullaby of an Italian bag of bolts rattling me off to sleep.

But any excuse to dress up like Mad Max, eh? Only clean....far far too clean....it's almost like all adventure riders are OCD clean freaks....weird.
    With all due respect, many of these behemoths are the only likely style of bike that works well with the longer distance traveller.

Sure, some of them prefer to cruise the highway and take a shower each night. But to stack 8 metric tonnes of equipment and ride 1000k's on your ZZR 1100 or new Z1000 and travel the country is just not ideal for many riders.

The bigger bikes are somewhat clumsy, but not as clumsy as a street tourer once it hits some mud in a down pour at a roadhouse on the Stuart Hwy. ...and doing a 10 000 k ride is still a long and laborious run for mere humans. It's all about their perception of adventure. [ and the age group of which many of the newer bikes are marketed.]

It is a bit like the do you ride in the cold and rain argument.
    Some do and can't get the smile off their dial when they ride a 200hp bike or a clapped out scooter in pissing rain, while some just prefer to hop in the car and drive. Each to their own. If it floats their boat, then cool.

All the massive BMW's or overloaded KLR's/DR's that travers our roads are the cause of thousands of jobs throughout the country and remote areas and it sure beats the shit outa sitting on the lounge waiting to die.
    Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.
    Likes Morgs, Crim liked this post

Liked
    379 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your famous Crobbo. Channel nine news at 4. There will be more at 6pm
    Likes Crobbo, BillyBoof liked this post

Motorbike
    Old Ducati's (trouble) '06 R1 (reliable)
    Liked
    2 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReCon View Post

With all due respect, many of these behemoths are the only likely style of bike that works well with the longer distance traveller.

Sure, some of them prefer to cruise the highway and take a shower each night. But to stack 8 metric tonnes of equipment and ride 1000k's on your ZZR 1100 or new Z1000 and travel the country is just not ideal for many riders.

The bigger bikes are somewhat clumsy, but not as clumsy as a street tourer once it hits some mud in a down pour at a roadhouse on the Stuart Hwy. ...and doing a 10 000 k ride is still a long and laborious run for mere humans. It's all about their perception of adventure. [ and the age group of which many of the newer bikes are marketed.]

It is a bit like the do you ride in the cold and rain argument.
    Some do and can't get the smile off their dial when they ride a 200hp bike or a clapped out scooter in pissing rain, while some just prefer to hop in the car and drive. Each to their own. If it floats their boat, then cool.

All the massive BMW's or overloaded KLR's/DR's that travers our roads are the cause of thousands of jobs throughout the country and remote areas and it sure beats the shit outa sitting on the lounge waiting to die.
    All good mate, I'm only taking the piss. As an Italian bike rider I don't get many opportunities!
    Likes Green Trident, ReCon liked this post

Motorbike
    CBR 125 Fully Sick Edition, Z1000, XJR13 hunjy. The wife
    Liked
    1143 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^^
    15-0 my good sir. Well played.
    Last edited by ReCon; 25-08-2018 at 08:33 AM.
    Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.
    Likes Wahoo liked this post

Motorbike
    (TY-250- RD350LC- Gsx 750 esd) Current -Gsx 250 SSM GSX 1100 EFE
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marras View Post
    Your famous Crobbo. Channel nine news at 4. There will be more at 6pm
    Post video evidence of a famous PSB'r .?
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Motorbike
    Crims
    Liked
    33 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slowpoke View Post

I think you may be on the mark with this. It certainly seems to be the current fad.

Personally, I can't see the fun in these bikes unless they are used as they were intended, tootling around town or local dirt roads wouldn't do it for me.