Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GTWTK Brand new motorcycles.

I've never owned a brand new motorcycle, except for a few farm bikes which became used rapidly and all used up in a few years.
    I do want to own a brand new bike, a keeper which I will both use as a motorcycle and look after as best as I can without getting all precious and pedantic about it, after all I do live close to the coast.

I reckon I'll be looking for something relatively light weight, nimble, naked and with usable horsepower. I'm thinking that this will happen in 2019 , but not until I've got the Rocket 3 out of my system. Yes that's the Rocket 3 I haven't even bought yet. I have no preconceptions of what I will buy, it goes where it goes. The type of riding will be 100% recreational, which is actually quite a broad span of rides, and leaves a significant slice of the market open for consideration. Much as I've always wanted a Ducati I doubt that I will end up buying one...never say never. FUCK I just said never.

Figuring out the short list will be a bit like hard work but working on the short list will fun, because that's when the test riding starts...
    I'll keep my shortlist (so far) to myself but might reveal it later on, I'm kind of hoping the Indian FTR makes the cut. As far as I can tell there aren't any Husqvarna dealers in WA, which is a shame because the Svartpilen looks quite nice.

So PSB here's your chance to run your preferences through my filter as mentioned up above and let me know what you'd like, what you recommend and the curve balls that might be worth a second look
    The only thing wrong with a perfect ride to work is that you end up at work.
    G T

Motorbike
    TripleWhistler
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tyres for bikes = Husqvarna if I recall correctly? Think I've seen a post about someone test riding one (a fart-pillion) in Vic Park?

Motorbike
    KTM Duke 200, Tryhard Gayowner, and a tractor with sik scooter wheels
    Liked
    56 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tron View Post
    Tyres for bikes = Husqvarna if I recall correctly? Think I've seen a post about someone test riding one (a fart-pillion) in Vic Park?
    And west coast Honda, who also have demos
    Rest in Peace

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    A note for CM's. Don't be fucking girls. You can pass anything. Just fuckin' "Nail It". Take ya panties off you faggots.