Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R class test availability

Is anyone in the same boat as me and continuously looking online for an earlier booking for their R class PDA?

My problem is, I'm currently doing double-or-nothing, which stupidly doesn't allow me to use the "manage my booking" feature online and I'm having to call DOT every morning and afternoon which is as painful as lowsiding a Hyosung in shirt and shorts, not to mention having to sit on a 30 min queue every time. Earliest booking so far is Feb 2019.

If anyone is willing to shoot me a PM when they notice closer dates being released I will reward with beer.

Motorbike
    94 cbr1000f
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Inhad mine booked for the 3/10/18. Decided Iíll go get a lesson to brush up on road rule and refs and anything else may have forgotten, anyway the instructor said ha could get my test bumped up to an earlier date which has been booked in. If you havenít had a lesson with an instructor go for one it might help as it helped me, surprisingly

Edit: best of luck with your test man

Motorbike
    Honda VTR 250 Supersport Naked RRII Goosefat
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CbrRider81 View Post
    Inhad mine booked for the 3/10/18. Decided Iíll go get a lesson to brush up on road rule and refs and anything else may have forgotten, anyway the instructor said ha could get my test bumped up to an earlier date which has been booked in. If you havenít had a lesson with an instructor go for one it might help as it helped me, surprisingly

Edit: best of luck with your test man
    Thanks dude. I am doing some lessons with Simon from Smartrider, I will ask him if he can help get a date.
    Likes CbrRider81 liked this post