0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Benzo View Post
    As a little follow-up post.

In 2018, in this industry, a good salesperson isn't out to "get" you or screw you. We want to build a rapport with you, and create a customer for life.

We want you to enjoy the sales process, we want you to enjoy your new bike, and we want you to tell your friends to come buy bikes off us. We want you to text or email us pictures of you enjoying your new bike, or how excited you are that you passed your test. We want to see you again when you need riding gear, or when your bike needs a service, and when you're ready to upgrade to an R-class bike. A good salesperson will do a deal that makes the customer happy, the salesperson's boss happy, and keeps the lights on and business running.

Just this morning I picked up a customer from his house on the way in so he could ride from our dealership to his work. He gave me a six pack of beer which I'll get stuck into this long weekend!

Unfortunately there are still some dinosaurs in the industry who are just chasing the $$$, who have lost the love of motorcycling, of good customer service.. hopefully we see less of them as time passes.

I hope some of the above is of some help, apologies to ramble on a tangent, I'm on the cold and flu meds.
    this is exactly my experience with Cullys

you guys do it right
    Likes Benzo liked this post

Motorbike
    2011 Gixxer 600
    Liked
    2552 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hoarding bikes would be great but if we did, our houses would look like car yards or the front of the Causeway shops back in the day. We'd have to move the Honda to get the Husaberg to get the Yamaha 😂

Liked
    2943 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Hoarding bikes would be great but if we did, our houses would look like car yards or the front of the Causeway shops back in the day. We'd have to move the Honda to get the Husaberg to get the Yamaha 😂
    I resemble this remark in spite of selling Casper recently, I need to move Drax and Tweety to get Iris out for a new tyre tomorrow.

p.s. Ms Chew names them, not me
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits
    Likes Kristy liked this post

Motorbike
    2001 ZX7R Whale. 2007 RSV1000R Factory. 2012 ZX10RR Endurance Special.
    Liked
    3663 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With the missus having changed jobs, she's had to hand her company car back. Now that we're a one car household... more room for bikes!!!
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Motorbike
    Honda CBR 1000 RR. CBR 600 RR track
    Liked
    695 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    What's your point?!
    SP RACINGis supported by:
    MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
    Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
    Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Motorbike
    Moto Guzzi V7, MV F3 ORO, Yamaha SRV250
    Liked
    8 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no point.

It's just the vibe

Motorbike
    Trackwhore & SuperRetard
    Liked
    46 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzo View Post
    As a little follow-up post.

In 2018, in this industry, a good salesperson isn't out to "get" you or screw you. We want to build a rapport with you, and create a customer for life.

We want you to enjoy the sales process, we want you to enjoy your new bike, and we want you to tell your friends to come buy bikes off us. We want you to text or email us pictures of you enjoying your new bike, or how excited you are that you passed your test. We want to see you again when you need riding gear, or when your bike needs a service, and when you're ready to upgrade to an R-class bike. A good salesperson will do a deal that makes the customer happy, the salesperson's boss happy, and keeps the lights on and business running.

Just this morning I picked up a customer from his house on the way in so he could ride from our dealership to his work. He gave me a six pack of beer which I'll get stuck into this long weekend!

Unfortunately there are still some dinosaurs in the industry who are just chasing the $$$, who have lost the love of motorcycling, of good customer service.. hopefully we see less of them as time passes.

I hope some of the above is of some help, apologies to ramble on a tangent, I'm on the cold and flu meds.
    I couldnít have been happier with my new bike buying experience with Cullyís. When youíre dropping your hard earned and treating yourself it makes all the difference to be have that good experience. It should be fun. Shit youíre buying a motorcycle not a lawnmower. Thatís what you have so many loyal customers. You guys get it.
    EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest or internet.
    Likes Benzo liked this post