Liked
    43 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bar mounts for crf450r

Can anyone chip in with what they are using for bar mounts on a crf450r. Ive got a 2006 model triple clamp and im looking for a little aftermarket bling factor. Not looking for risers and I am finding it hard to nail down anything and wondering if anything exsists. Thanks in advance.
    Ninety nine percent of the people in this world are fools. The rest of us are in great danger of contagion.

Motorbike
    ZX10R, DRZ400SM, Speedmaster 865, YZ250
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mounts or the whole top clamp?

you don't really see alot of the mount once the bar pad is on, not alot of cosmetic gain in changing them. some good gains in feel & strength tho in changing them

"Itís not going to judge you like a fucking Volkswagen would."

Motorbike
    S.A.K.
    Liked
    43 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillz View Post
    mounts or the whole top clamp?

you don't really see alot of the mount once the bar pad is on, not alot of cosmetic gain in changing them. some good gains in feel & strength tho in changing them

Just the mounts Hillz. Something like the black ones on the right would be good. Dont know if I could run a full top clamp as my trailtech mount might get in the way.

Hopefully non Chinese too. I just dont know if I can trust their generic stuff. Can just image jumping and having the clamps snap.

By the way I do have the top triple. Its just at the engineers getting a slight shave to get a little lower on the headstock.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by xrsism; 28-09-2018 at 04:29 PM.
    Ninety nine percent of the people in this world are fools. The rest of us are in great danger of contagion.

Motorbike
    2 bangers
    Liked
    130 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    www.mxstore.com.au
    have a gander at some of these options on this site. Free shipping....
    I have RHK adapters on my 07 crf450 to go from the stock mount to suit the pro taper contour bars. Look good but once you put a pad on it you cant see them

Motorbike
    S.A.K.
    Liked
    43 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the link Gangus. I rang mxstore but they reckon they had nothing for the crf 2006. The girl passed it on to an enquiry that I got back as an email today. Still no luck. I might have a look and see if they've missed something. Most stuff Ive found is either for fat bars or is a riser.

Motorbike
    S.A.K.
    Liked
    43 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok finally found the Neken bar mounts on mxstore. I think they must fit even though they only list them back till 2009. I thought Id check the honda microfiche and the part number matches from my model through to 2015. Perhaps further. Maybe thats why they couldnt match it to my model as the data from Neken only lists back to 2009.
    Anyway thanks for the help people. Ill go ahead and order them. Its the last thing to finish the fork conversion, the forks I got didnt have any.