User Tag List

Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just got an MT07, God have mercy.

Motorbike
    fast ones
    Liked
    406 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's a bit of helpful light reading, for when you're not riding.... https://www.transport.wa.gov.au/medi...Competency.pdf
    ďHow people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.Ē

Motorbike
    MT07
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bean View Post
    Here's a bit of helpful light reading, for when you're not riding.... https://www.transport.wa.gov.au/medi...Competency.pdf
    Thatís a very information-rich resource. Thanks very much mr bean! I wasnít aware of its existence.

Motorbike
    2018 MT10 2012 FZ8n
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good choice for a first bike! enjoy her

Motorbike
    Speed3R - Sprint ST - RSV4 Factory
    Liked
    148 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm home a couple more days. Need a shadow next couple days?? hit me up. I'm in just the mood after 17 days in the Philippines and I've got trouble choosing which bike to pull out of the shed....
    When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Motorbike
    MT07
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mate Iím as keen as a bean. PM me and we can even go upto Cottesloe or something right now.

Motorbike
    Honda VTR 250 Supersport Naked RRII Goosefat
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you require your license for your work etc, please do not risk riding around without your license, as tempting as it is. Most of us have been there done that, and we get it, however being patient and going out with shadows etc is the best way to go. In fact if I did it all again I will try to enjoy the time learning as imo was some of the most fun times. I'd be happy to shadow for you on a learner ride one day.
    Likes BMY87 liked this post

Motorbike
    Liked
    148 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great to meet you, you will fit right in, nice bike those MT07's, i was impressed.

Motorbike
    MT07
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A huge thank you to thirsty from PSB. We went on a nice long joy ride and lunch. That triumph man... sounds gnarly! Keen to go out again and again!

Motorbike
    MT07
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Everlongdrummer View Post
    If you require your license for your work etc, please do not risk riding around without your license, as tempting as it is. Most of us have been there done that, and we get it, however being patient and going out with shadows etc is the best way to go. In fact if I did it all again I will try to enjoy the time learning as imo was some of the most fun times. I'd be happy to shadow for you on a learner ride one day.
    Yea absolutely mate I couldnít agree more. Not only is it not worth the risk but itís just more enjoyable riding with a shadow because Iím not very experienced and have a lot to learn.

Motorbike
    Liked
    148 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BMY87 View Post
    Yea absolutely mate I couldnít agree more. Not only is it not worth the risk but itís just more enjoyable riding with a shadow because Iím not very experienced and have a lot to learn.
    And when youre licensed and experienced, sometimes its fun to slow down and help out the next gen.
    Damn, wish i had a few more days off, Really enjoyed that cruise yesterday, Ill shoot ya a text next time im floating around, even if its just meeting a few other riders for an evening coffee. Hmmm, i might have to keep ya away from the tunnel ROFL

Motorbike
    MT07
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirsty View Post
    And when youre licensed and experienced, sometimes its fun to slow down and help out the next gen.
    Damn, wish i had a few more days off, Really enjoyed that cruise yesterday, Ill shoot ya a text next time im floating around, even if its just meeting a few other riders for an evening coffee. Hmmm, i might have to keep ya away from the tunnel ROFL
    Hahaha but my bike sounds so sick! Next time we should go through the tunnel like 5 or 6 times not just the two like yesterday lol. If I was close to you I could hear your bike just barely my exhaust just drowns out anything else, including my own thoughts. But those flames you were spitting out... damn man that was mental.

Edit: not to say we werenít responsible or anything... we were very responsible and mature throughout the entire day. Minus the tunnel. Actually including the tunnel. Yea we were totally good boys in there.
    Likes Thirsty liked this post

Motorbike
    2001 ZX7R Whale. 2007 RSV1000R Factory. 2012 ZX10RR Endurance Special.
    Liked
    3663 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Everlongdrummer View Post
    Back when some of us did it, it was just a, "Tsk, Tsk, Tsk... How far have you got to go... alright fuck off and don't let me catch you again"

Now you'll probably get tazered, pepper sprayed, beaten, have your bike confiscated, and cop a right good fisting in court and probably get charged for pepper spray refills.
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Motorbike
    (TY-250- RD350LC- Gsx 750 esd) Current -Gsx 250 SSM GSX 1100 EFE
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maaaaaate.. OP is 31yo....

I reckon he should give it a go.....and get back to the forum with the result.
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."