User Tag List

Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: 2019 MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3 discussion thread (Spoilers)

Motorbike
    VFR800+Tenere660+Postie Bike
    Liked
    72 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe Ducati can seize a chance to get a little jump on Honda here. Both of them recovering from surgery means not being quite up to speed at season beginnings.

This from Motomatters as well, that Duke doesn't seem to lack horsepower either....

https://motomatters.com/analysis/201..._new_team.html

Motorbike
    Trackwhore & SuperRetard
    Liked
    46 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Mission Winnow thing is taking the piss. Aside from being blatantly stupid and irritatingly vague, it's a pretty clear violation of EU rules on tobacco advertising. Pushing their "safer" vaping system that still uses tobacco thinly veiled as an innovation thinktank is offensive to anyone with a brain. I don't mean offensive that it's smoking related. Want to pay someone a fortune to kill you slowly? Go for it. I mean offensive as the are treating everyone as if they are retarded and don't see what Phillip Morris are doing.
    EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.
    Likes somebodyelse liked this post

Motorbike
    Old Ducati's (trouble) '06 R1 (reliable)
    Liked
    2 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ApatheticEnd View Post
    The Mission Winnow thing is taking the piss. Aside from being blatantly stupid and irritatingly vague, it's a pretty clear violation of EU rules on tobacco advertising. Pushing their "safer" vaping system that still uses tobacco thinly veiled as an innovation thinktank is offensive to anyone with a brain. I don't mean offensive that it's smoking related. Want to pay someone a fortune to kill you slowly? Go for it. I mean offensive as the are treating everyone as if they are retarded and don't see what Phillip Morris are doing.
    I dunno, I kinda think that when the branding was first rolled out no-one had any idea who the fuck MW were, so it's hard to say they are advertising cigarettes/tobacco.

Is it any different to the way alcohol advertising is handled in Australia? I mean Coca Cola Amatil are free to advertise during and/or sponsor childrens shows/events......but they also sell a large range of alcohol (https://www.ccamatil.com/en/our-busi...nds/our-brands and it's illegal to advertise alcohol to children.

It's a slippery slope to start banning advertisers and companies/subsidiaries rather than products as many companies have a huge number of brands/products under their umbrella.

Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ApatheticEnd View Post
    Yeah it's been going on for years, in F1 they used to change West tobacco branding to East on the back of the cars (McLaren I think) and Benson & Hedges would block out letters to become Be on edge Others would keep the same paint scheme but cover up the name
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator