Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2010 Kawasaki Z750 (20,521kms) Reg till Dec - $5000 - SOLD

*** THIS HAS NOW BEEN SOLD ***

$5000 ono.

Used for commute to work every once in a while these days, has been a great fun bike and I am the original owner from new. It is not modified, it's completely pit legal (not that that will stop someone in a certain hidden type car and lack of uniform claiming it doesn't have a rear mudguard... but if you can't tell the difference, please don't buy my bike or anyone elses ).

Approx 21500kms, 10000 of those were in the first year, then kids started turning up and slowly but steadily it was back to 4 wheels and air conditioning It hasn't been crashed, attempted to be stolen (nor actually stolen), I'm just getting too old for it to really enjoy it (I like my license).

It need to go to a good home, you want to test ride it better come with some cash, no time wasters stupid offers, etc.

Itís a fair price for a loved bike but we need to go our seperate ways after all these years as thereís easier ways to collect dust, I have regularly changed the oil and filter, but it will be due and I have all the keys (3 incl the red one), and manual... with service history up to 2014... which is when I really started to hardly ride it).

Rego until 10/12/2018 - 1EQ454

** CASH IN HAND TO TEST RIDE IT, YOU CRASH IT, YOU OWN IT **
    Last edited by Kraymer; 22-11-2018 at 01:26 PM.