mine
    Liked
    526 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    filtering between cars in the left lane and transperth bus in the right lane on wanneroo rd.......nek minnit, the bus door opens and a passenger steps off in front of me. brown pants moment.

filtering at lights on the tonkin, some fucker in his fat arse american pickup thing in the right lane taking up a bit of real estate with his mirrors. i carefully tip toe past so as to not knock the mirrors. get home to a pm saying "yeah, you better look out for my mirrors cunt!" hi kev
    "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Motorbike
    Bandit 1250
    Liked
    3 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ApatheticEnd View Post
    Conversely, any time I see a dog with his head out the window I absolutely HAVE to stop and give it a pet.
    Yes, this is a must for any goode boye (which all dogs are)

I made the mistake of trying to pet a dog while travelling on the freeway. The traffic was built up and going fairly slow, I was splitting (naturally) and saw I dog with his head sticking out the window - just enjoying life. I thought to myself, this is a perfect opportunity to give this cute doggo some love, but my loving pat turned into a slap that almost knocked the poor pup out. I heard the yelp over the sound of my bike and it was at this moment I realised pats do not work if you're traveling 40kms faster than the dog

After the incident, something else crossed my mind. The driver of the vehicle (nothing less than a massive 4WD) would assume they have witnessed the intentional abuse of their beloved pet. Needless to say I got out of there fast. I did not want to get rammed off my bike over a simple misunderstanding haha

Doggo, if you're reading this - I'm sorry!

Be careful out there guys, there is a 4WD driver with a burning rage for revenge against motorcyclists ( sorry again :p )

Motorbike
    2018 MT10 2012 FZ8n
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MZ View Post

Be careful out there guys, there is a 4WD driver with a burning rage for revenge against motorcyclists ( sorry again :p )
    there's more than one!
    Likes xor liked this post

Motorbike
    2003 R6 Road bike; 2008 R6 Race bike
    Liked
    154 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MZ View Post
    .... my loving pat turned into a slap that almost knocked the poor pup out. I heard the yelp over the sound of my bike and it was at this moment I realised pats do not work if you're traveling 40kms faster than the dog ...
    Sorry MZ but that is fucking shit. I hope you pulled over and at the very least spoke to the owner and apologised. If that were me driving and someone slapped the shit out of my dog, fuck I would be livid.
    "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."