Liked
    56 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZAZL View Post
    NT has a range of direct and indirect programs that often get sledged because RACISM. Experience of the change over the last 20 years shows these programs work.

Now not only have aboriginal participation rates increased significantly there is a noticable cultural shift. Lazy humbugging is on the nose.

Many see the actions of others as disrespecting their people whilst disrespecting themselves. They, especially the younger workers, are often open about this.

The diehards on all sides though wont see the happier cohesive community evolving and yeah, their corrosive ideas will die out with them.

SJW peace out.
    you sound like another fuckin millenial green voting latte drinking fuckin tree hugger unemployed CUNT fuck ya get off the dole ya lazy prick
    Rest in Peace

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    A note for CM's. Don't be fucking girls. You can pass anything. Just fuckin' "Nail It". Take ya panties off you faggots.

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanoceros View Post
    you sound like another fuckin millenial green voting latte drinking fuckin tree hugger unemployed CUNT fuck ya get off the dole ya lazy prick
    You don't know what you're missing if you've not dipped a Kale cracker into an iced chai.
    We have a gene for gossip.
    We have a gene for superstition.
    We have a gene for jumping to conclusions and making fools of ourselves
    but we have no gene for science.
    Michio Kaka on "Buttpower"

Motorbike
    KTM Duke 200, Tryhard Gayowner, and a tractor with sik scooter wheels
    Liked
    56 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You don't know what you're missing if you've not dipped a Kale cracker into an iced chai.
    I prefer to have a soy milk and quinoa cracker with activated almonds
    Rest in Peace

A note for CM's. Don't be fucking girls. You can pass anything. Just fuckin' "Nail It". Take ya panties off you faggots.
    Likes Graelin liked this post

Liked
    2779 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was at a team meeting the other day. There was nine women and three blokes. I fear the end is nigh.
    -

Motorbike
    2001 ZX7R Whale. 2007 RSV1000R Factory. 2012 ZX10RR Endurance Special.
    Liked
    3663 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ApatheticEnd View Post
    Can you provide more information here? I find this very hard to believe. As HECS debts are administered by the gov't, it would be illegal for the debts to be relieved based on gender alone. The institutions may make some sort of offer but I can't see them doing it for the love of equality only without some tax incentive. If it's not true, propagating nonsense stories "from what I was told" is not helping anything.
    Yeah, I'm not so sure about that one either , I've yet to meet a girl who's going/been through uni without a HECS debt. Engineers, Medicine, Science, Accounting all still accrue HECS debt.

There are certain conditions that can reduce or provide addition assistance with HECS, but to get a free pass just because of being female is tough even for my mind to accept in it's most cynical possible mindset, that's a stretch.
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Motorbike
    a couple...
    Liked
    585 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there are certainly fully funded courses, things like education I believe was subsidised based on a skills shortage. source: I'm strongly considering a career change to this and found this out a few years back. Unfortunately that has always been heavily female dominated, perhaps that is where his evidence came from. It is unbalanced to the point that gender balance towards males is a goal of pretty much every education department and school in the country, to reintroduce positive (non-parental) male influences into kids' lives.

There was at some point heavy (perhaps 100%) subsidisation of nursing undergrads, not sure if that is ongoing.
    And there's also some fully funded postgraduate (Grad Dip, Masters) degrees, plus all doctorals are fully funded.

But there is nothing females will get 'free' that males can't. and vice versa.

edit: Just checked some old notes from 2015. Education wasn't free, I'd be doing a Master of teaching, 2 years. fees would be around $4,000.. Undergraduates doing Bachelor of Education are 4 years, total of $6000. so heavily subsidised. Considering am doing a Masters at the moment and that's costing me $45000
    Last edited by Joe Shabadoo; 06-12-2018 at 11:06 AM.

Motorbike
    Liked
    56 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Which uni is offering fully funded doctorates and fully funded masters ??
    Rest in Peace

Motorbike
    CB300F
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Research post grad degrees are fully funded for domestic students. So, a coursework degree is not.

Motorbike
    a couple...
    Liked
    585 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Liked
    46 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you provide more information here? I find this very hard to believe. If it's not true, propagating nonsense stories "from what I was told" is not helping anything.
    Fair point. I wote "form What I was told" because I did not have definite proof. A friend was doing Engineering a few years ago and he had female friend studying engineering. He told me she wasn't paying for her course. Since she was the only female she very well may have been a a scholarship, which, yes is different to "the government giving females free education" A quick look what currently is on offer for FEMALE only students found thses scholarships :

https://scholarships.curtin.edu.au/s...ors/WesCEF.cfm
    https://www.gooduniversitiesguide.co...iversity/17801
    https://scholarships.curtin.edu.au/s....cfm?id=3626.0

Some scholarships appear better than others.

The assistance wont be needed at some future point and there are great examples of it being good for the community to do something about it now.
    I agree it won't be needed in a few generations but that does SFA good if you currently experience male sexism.

Quote Originally Posted by boeman View Post
    Well, the way I see it, we made the bed so now we have to lay in it.
    I think you have been brainwashed into believing it was OUR fault. The fault of the male. Its funny how females are always the poor victims. 40 years ago who reared most children? - females. who taught them at school? - probably females. So who programmed them to think that males are "superior" and women belong in the kitchen"? -Femal....of hang on its the ALWAYS the males fault. (Even when female teachers have affairs with male students, they seem to be almost blameless)

As Ita Butrose said on morning tv of Thursday/Friday. When she was young she wanted to be a journalist. Her Mother (FEMALE)) and Aunty (FEMALE) attempted to persuade her otherwise. Ita asked them " I might be bored sitting at home" they replied, words to the effect of " You won't be bored, you'll have a house to run and children to raise"

Motorbike
    Yamaha R15
    Liked
    2997 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by datsikk View Post
    I think you have been brainwashed into believing it was OUR fault. The fault of the male. Its funny how females are always the poor victims. 40 years ago who reared most children? - females. who taught them at school? - probably females. So who programmed them to think that males are "superior" and women belong in the kitchen"? "
    Who hurt you and what was her name?
    Likes Blazon, Skut liked this post
    Dislikes Mr Bean disliked this post

Motorbike
    Trackwhore & SuperRetard
    Liked
    46 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imagined persecution. When middle class white guys living in the developed world who have always had access to free healthcare and secondary education just can't catch a break.

Get some perspective mate. You have every advantage (save maybe a silver spoon). Women and minorities getting a tiny leg up isn't your problem if you can't find employment. 90% of the global population would trade problems with you in a second.
    EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.
    Likes Ryanoceros, Skut, Blazon liked this post

Motorbike
    stealth busa
    Liked
    343 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just find some rich woman to support you.
    Note: this may not be the universe where the above is relevant.
    Likes INTJ liked this post

Liked
    46 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imagined persecution. When middle class white guys living in the developed world who have always had access to free healthcare and secondary education just can't catch a break.

Get some perspective mate. You have every advantage (save maybe a silver spoon). Women and minorities getting a tiny leg up isn't your problem if you can't find employment. 90% of the global population would trade problems with you in a second.
    So what does any of that have to do with sexism? By your way of thinking, 90% of the global population would trade problems with white women in a second.

So should white women stop attempting to get "equality"?

Females in the developed world also have free healthcare and secondary education so whats your point? What does this statement have to do with sexism?

I wouldn't say someone getting a promotion over you based on gender is a "tiny leg up".

I know there's a bigger picture but there always is! So lets not discuss anything. Why discuss MOTOGP when there are close to 14 Million people close to starvation in Yemen?

Why bother highlighting websites that may save you $100 when in reality, for us white fellas its cheap even without $100 off? You're not putting much into a discussion (which actually has gone off course).

As for perspective...In my earlier post I did say....
    Quote Originally Posted by datsikk View Post
    Mind you, arguing based on "fair" is skating on thin ice.
    BTW. I have a dead end job with no promo possible so I'm not actually frustrated or crying a river for myself.

Motorbike
    Trackwhore & SuperRetard
    Liked
    46 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody wants to hire a whiny bitch.
    EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Motorbike
    Liked
    56 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nobody wants to hire a whiny bitch.
    The above post just needed the jpg of someone putting a stick into their bicycle spokes and blaming women.

I always like to think of ways to improve myself instead of bring other people down or complain about how things are unfair. Maybe other forum users could take that on as a personal challenge and see if it makes their lives better..
    Rest in Peace

Motorbike
    stealth busa
    Liked
    343 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Before

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanoceros View Post
    After

Quote Originally Posted by Ry[QUOTE=Ryanoceros View Post

I always like to think of ways to improve myself instead of bring other people down or complain about how things are unfair. Maybe other forum users could take that on as a personal challenge and see if it makes their lives better..
    Those aura cleansing drum and didge crystal henna painting shacra alignment classes do work
    Note: this may not be the universe where the above is relevant.
    Likes marras, Morgs, Water pig liked this post

Motorbike
    Liked
    56 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyelse View Post
    Before

After

Those aura cleansing drum and didge crystal henna painting shacra alignment classes do work
    Itís called kale smoothies, activated almonds, and henna tattoos sweetie xx
    Rest in Peace