User Tag List

Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Perth vs Sydney

Motorbike
    2007 RSV1000R Factory. 2012 RSV4 Factory. 2012 ZX10RR Endurance Special.
    Liked
    3663 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Steak View Post
    .A mate of mine is a Qantas steward and travels the world and when he saw Joondalup he commented that it could easily have been in Itsly with all the Tuscan architecture.
    It's nice that Qantas employs a broad range of people from all ethnic backgrounds, sexual orientation and even disabilities, but I had no idea they employed the blind.

Also I've yet to hear an Italian shout out; "Get a big brown dog up ya, ya shady cunt!" Like I have in Joondalup. Also yet to see many Italian towns where teenage mums are pushing prams while wearing ugg boots and smoking Winfield Blues.
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"
    Likes Gim liked this post

Motorbike
    2007 RSV1000R Factory. 2012 RSV4 Factory. 2012 ZX10RR Endurance Special.
    Liked
    3663 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One thing that WA does have over the eastern states is pristine uncrowded beaches. Unless you're a tragic and feel the desperate need to head to Cottesloe to look a the teenage girls in bikinis splayed out like meat in the butcher's window on the tiered grassed areas, or Scarborough to have your car broken into and see people punching on, before getting dunked by a wave onto a sand bar and sustaining severe neck injuries.

But the coastline is quite something to behold from the Bight all the way round to Broome. Esperance and surrounds are stunning in summer. Ditto Albany and surrounds. And even in Rockingham the second best thing after the roads out of the place are the beaches in Safety Bay, Port Kennedy and Point Peron (Diving and Snorkeling).
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"
    Likes Tim the PM liked this post

Liked
    5 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sunsets are best in the west

Motorbike
    BMW R100RS, K100RS, SV1000S, GSX750F, XR650L, XR650R
    Liked
    59 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboR1 View Post
    One thing that WA does have over the eastern states is pristine uncrowded beaches. Unless you're a tragic and feel the desperate need to head to Cottesloe to look a the teenage girls in bikinis splayed out like meat in the butcher's window on the tiered grassed areas, or Scarborough to have your car broken into and see people punching on, before getting dunked by a wave onto a sand bar and sustaining severe neck injuries.

But the coastline is quite something to behold from the Bight all the way round to Broome. Esperance and surrounds are stunning in summer. Ditto Albany and surrounds. And even in Rockingham the second best thing after the roads out of the place are the beaches in Safety Bay, Port Kennedy and Point Peron (Diving and Snorkeling).
    Yep thatís all true but if you surf then Perth is utterly shithouse. Youíve got to head down to Margaret River way or up to Lancelin to find decent waves

Motorbike
    A 2 wheeled one
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.facebook.com/1349200163/...8498505717781/

Whilst this is Queensland - it wouldnít take long for some cop on a power trip try this in Sydney.

Also - if you havenít before, google Raptor 13.

I thought this bloke was just targeting gangs and bikie clubhouses - after the weekend just gone, I can confirm he is every bit as bad (and worse) than what the reports make him to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk