Liked
    578 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2012 Yamaha WR450 $5200 LAMS approved

I'm selling my trusty WR450 as I just don't ride it any more and cash would be better suited elsewhere. I've owned the bike since new from 5 Star Yamaha and used it for 2 season racing Supermoto with a slipper clutch, and a limited amount of trail riding.
    LAMS Approved
    The bike presents in near new condition with white polisport plastics and a stunning graphics kit.
    Pivot Pegz Mk III
    Unabiker rad guards/braces.
    GYTR tuner preloaded with a range of maps
    Has a new battery.
    Comes with all original parts, including original blue fairings, as well as a second full set of Poliport white plastics, assorted spares incl filters as well.
    Bike has only 31 hours on her

The bike has been fastidiously maintained with oil & filter changes after every race or practice day with Motul 300V.

Bike has been stripped of all Supermoto parts, but I am willing to sell some SM parts per below with it. PM for individual pricing.
    Custom built Talon/Excel Wheel set 16.5" front 5" rear.
    Billet Brembo brake system (MC/Line/Caliper/caliper adaptor) This is an exceptional brake.
    Nuova Faor adjustable triple clamps. Same as the world champions use but with WR light bracket. This is high spec functional bling.
    Pics of these parts to come

Mainly selling as I have too many bikes and I prefer the buzz of a 2 stroke these days, so she's collecting dust.

$5,200
    oh4001oh21oh2

This is exceptional value for a bike of this age and condition.
    Recent pit pass, all ready to go!

Last edited by Shady7/8; 11-01-2019 at 11:07 AM.
    Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
    One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
    . .