User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 2014 CF Moto 650NK OEM Parts Wanted

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Liked
    1 times
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    2014 CF Moto 650NK OEM Parts Wanted

    Hi Guys,

    I'm chasing some OEM parts for my 650NK, I've tried wreckers etc. but nothing yet. Hoping someone has spares.
    Or that I could literally just borrow to pass pits (long story)
    - Stock Exhaust
    - Stock Right Rear Indicator

    Really appreciate it thanks guys.
    Last edited by jantht05; 13-03-2019 at 03:28 PM.

  2. #2
    Member dwillia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Nollamara
    Motorbike
    2018 MT10 2012 FZ8n
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    995
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I picked up a set of yamaha oem(ish) MT07/09/10 mirrors on ebay for $30 brand new from china

    $36 now, and I don't believe they didnt come from china

    https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Black-Si...wAAOSwMtJcblqu

  3. #3
    Member Hillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The valley
    Motorbike
    ZX10R, SV650S, DRZ400SM, YZ250, CRF50
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    2,490
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mirrors is something you shouldn't cheap out on,

    broken the left one on a road corner marker my motard so got a cheap MCS one.... useless, vibration makes it impossible to see. so now i only run right side mirror lol

  4. #4
    Member dwillia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Nollamara
    Motorbike
    2018 MT10 2012 FZ8n
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    995
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillz View Post
    mirrors is something you shouldn't cheap out on,

    broken the left one on a road corner marker my motard so got a cheap MCS one.... useless, vibration makes it impossible to see. so now i only run right side mirror lol
    surprisingly they are exactly the same as the yammie oem ones

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Liked
    1 times
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys question, if I found the silencers for my exhaust (or whatever those inserts in the tip are) would it passed a pits test? I have a IXIL exhaust.
    Also I should update, I now only need the right side indicator and potentially stock exhaust

  6. #6
    Member Water pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Yanchep
    Motorbike
    Cbr 500r, crf 250r, Daytona 675
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    640
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It should pass if it is not making too much noise, I had my bike pass with a nice sounding slip on, if it's silly loud you can stuff steel wool in the pipe to quieten it down to acceptable volume

  7. #7
    Member Para045's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    City of Wanneroo
    Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Posts
    16,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jantht05 View Post
    Hey guys question, if I found the silencers for my exhaust (or whatever those inserts in the tip are) would it passed a pits test? I have a IXIL exhaust.
    Also I should update, I now only need the right side indicator and potentially stock exhaust
    I run Ixils on my BB and even with the baffles out @10 000rpm it isn't anywhere near Harley loud and with the smaller insert isn't much louder than stock to be honest so I wouldn't be too worried about the noise

    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

    98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

  8. #8
    Member pnork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere close.
    Motorbike
    Twin
    Liked
    122 times
    Posts
    3,134
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Para045 View Post
    I run Ixils on my BB and even with the baffles out @10 000rpm it isn't anywhere near Harley loud and with the smaller insert isn't much louder than stock to be honest so I wouldn't be too worried about the noise
    That rear tyre looks a bit rooted, young Craig.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Brookdale WA
    Motorbike
    Suzuki bandit 1250
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    943
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still plenty of tread on the sides there officer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraletic View Post
    little end bearing. best describes as the sound of 'A little black man with a hammer in your engine'. big end sounds like a bigger black man...

  10. #10
    Member Para045's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    City of Wanneroo
    Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Posts
    16,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pnork View Post
    That rear tyre looks a bit rooted, young Craig.
    Ha ha yeah it was at the time


    Quote Originally Posted by Benny D View Post
    still plenty of tread on the sides there officer
    Nah the RH side was almost bald, I have a tendency to wear the sides out, right hand in particular having fun on the rough roads to and from work
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

    98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •