Liked
    80 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm surprised I've never seen this...

Cartwheeled a scooter down Francis St past a church congregation. My finest moment got me two titanium pins in my foot which 18 months later still fucking hurts.
    Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Motorbike
    Big bang boom and a sewing machine
    Liked
    2533 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hay Chew
    I was practersing power slides and high sided a KDX about there
    Tore my shoulder ligerments a bit.
    Rode to Derby hospital,
    Pethadine === Ahhh , good times

derby[1].jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
    (anarchy in english )

Liked
    2943 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    Hay Chew
    I was practersing power slides and high sided a KDX about there
    Tore my shoulder ligerments a bit.
    Rode to Derby hospital,
    Pethadine === Ahhh , good times

derby[1].jpg
    Kilometres of mudflats are great for hoonery, no doubt you spent time at the MotoX track as well.
    Not only Hospital = Peth but also Hospital = nurses.
    Many stupid acts involving firearms vehicles and water in that region but surprisingly few injuries. As children we also used to swim at the Jetty. Less crocs then though.
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Motorbike
    CBR1000RR Repsol
    Liked
    916 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a teenager, after a VERY heavy night, I threw half a house-brick at a large road sign without taking into account that I was only about two feet away from it ... the brick rebounded and hit me in the corner of my eye socket. By the time I'd managed to stagger to mates place I was covered in blood from face to my waist, which shocked his mum when she answered the door!

Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome thread.
    MTB riding with mate, I said this looks too dangerous, it raining and we will never make that corner on the downhill! He called me a pussy. I go, slide off track, front wheel drops down and I headbutt embankment. I broke the front off my helmet, torn skin from forehead and chin, and broke my nose. I didn't think I had broken my nose at first as it wasn't bleeding, but the blood was just coming out the side.

I worked in a lumbermill, coworker said we could just dump the wood as it was too heavy to place gently. I dump wood with him on other end under protest saying we were told to do it slowly for a reason, wood bounces, hits me, bruising to upper thigh, ripped cables that go down to nut, surgery and about three months of moving like a zombie.

Motorbike
    05 Ninja 636, 09 CBR600
    Liked
    146 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In a previous life I once owned a Mazda RX7, a particularly unreliable one. One night in the middle of nowhere, it started running like crap (again). I broke into a cold sweat and started having visions of another apex seal being munched so I hastily pulled over for a squiz beneath the bonnet. Much to my relief, a plug lead had just fallen off the coil and the front chamber wasn't running its best.

I had no light at the time, so the only way to see was to start the car and use the light from the headlights to see. After several minutes of trying to get the plug lead into place, I gave up and used my free hand to try and locate the coil so I could guide the lead in. This time, I found it first time, and jammed my index finger directly into the coil of a fast idling motor. I reckon I would have been zapped 5 or 6 time before I could get my finger out again, it hurt all the way up my arm and left me with a burn mark on the end of my finger.

Motorbike
    Yamaha MT-10
    Liked
    569 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I was 16 and was an Apprentice Carpenter I was using a Makita power saw with the blade wired back.

Took my finger off the trigger but blade was still going round, tripped, arm holding saw went down and right leg came up. Nice and deep, right through all my muscle and just about to the bone. For a secnd I could see the layer of skin and fat and all my muscle and sinew and then the blood started.....

I really wouldn't recommend it. ^_^

Motorbike
    05 R1 , klx 400,08 suzuki quad,04 CV8-R monaro,69 dodge charger
    Liked
    107 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    years ago when I was a very dumb young MR I can do anything person I .....

moved into a new home with my wifee and the fridge area was enclosed on both sides with the power point on the other side of one of the wooden walls , so I notice they had a hole through it that the power cord went through .. the whole was ONLY big enough for the cord not the fridge plug and I noticed the fridge cord wasnt long enough to reach the wall socket ,so I needed to add a small extention cord.. knowing I had one of those new do-it -yourself plugs in the shed that you can rewire yourself ( licenced sparky not required ^_^) I desided to make my own little short extention cord to fit the location , so off I trundled into my shed to grab all the tools and gear required .. wire clippers,screw drivers,plug and a old extention cord that was too long , I started by plugging the end of the old extention cord into the wall socket to make sure it was a good working cord . as it was I preceded to cut the old plug off one of the ends so the cord would fit through the hole , of cause I made sure the power switch was turned off .. so anyway passed the cord through the hole and down to the fridge to get the rite length, cut the cord to the PERFECT size and preceded to rewire the new plug. dam found I had the wrong size screw driver as you do and I headed to the shed for the rite size .. back to the job in record time I started to peel the wires naked and with one red wire in my mouth and the other in the wire strippers to get more leverage I then woke up on the floor back against the wall on the other side of the room,buzzing in my ears and a very sore and burnt lip .. turned out my wifee thought she would help and plug in the fridge not knowing what i was doing , she turned on the extention cord at the wall and headed outside to get more gear from the truck . I MR DUMB ASS should of checked again on if the power was off or just unplugged it till the job was done ..

VERY lucky to be hear now and I still don't know why it wasnt worse , maybe I just didnt have a good grip on the end which was in my mouth so the moral of the story is check and re-check the power or better still GET A FRIGGEN SPARKY IN

oz

PS ....

the other shameful thing happened when I still was in primary school at the ripe old age of 7 , my mummy brought me the new SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN socks that came up just under the knees and had all the wires,screws,bolts and rods printed on the sides so you looked like steve's bionic legs VERY COOL I thought ... my mates were jeolous and wanted a pair so I thought I would show off and show the lads how powerful these new socks were , I headed over to a old tractor in the play ground and karate kicked the side of the tyre not knowing there was a piece of sharp steel hanging out .. A few hours later I returned to my school and mates with 12 stitchers to the side of my left leg and a torn up bionic sock ... THE moral of this story is don't get into the hype that your new SIX MILLION DOLLAR SOCKS will work

cheers hope these are worthy of being stupid and you lot can learn from my misfortune ^_^

oz
    Last edited by OZY; 22-07-2011 at 02:26 AM.
    WARNING : this old dog bites !!

WARNING : BEFORE YOU THREATEN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR OPPONENT !!

Liked
    423 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumping (no pun intended) for anyone who has joined in the last five years. Guaranteed laughs, all at our expense, worthy of a revival - I've no doubt that many more heroic tales of exquisite idiocy are out there.
    Regrets
    I've had a few
    But then again
    Sit down, this is going to take a while.
    Likes potato liked this post

Motorbike
    A Blek one.....
    Liked
    319 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Years ago, met a guy in RPH who was riding home and tried to impress someone by doing a wheelie

and hit a tree, just before his house.

Got up and walked home and had to knock on his Mums door with his helmet ( still on his head)

because both his shoulders were busted and the bones were sticking out the skin.

He was in hospital for months and had to have these wires going through his fingers to keep them in position.

He told his Mum a dog had run out in front of him.
    What You See

Isn't always what you get

Motorbike
    An invisible one
    Liked
    278 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When i was about 8 i was mucking around on one of those old pine forts that every school and park used to have while my older sister was inside at girl guides. I went to run up the inclined pine log ladder and tripped and landed on my chin with my tongue poking out. Ran inside quickly and didn't realise that the sight of blood pouring out of my mouth and half my tongue hanging off would cause so many 11yr girls to faint. Have never managed to have the same effect on girls since.
    Did it effect me for life, yeth it thertainly did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"
    Likes Wazr, TROUBLE, optimal liked this post

Liked
    2779 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I probably already told this story but I dislocated my ankle on a motocross track, it was pretty bad, a grade 3, it swelled up so much the skin pealed off my foot. Anyway, after a few weeks it got good enough to walk on, so I taped it up with masking tape and went windsurfing and dislocated my kneecap. Now that was really bad, so bad I had to have fluid sucked out of the joint. That made it feel much better so I went windsurfing again the next day. It swelled up so I had to have fluid sucked out again. Some time later I had an ankle operation, played basketball a week later and dislocated the other ankle with 3 seconds left on the clock.
    Last edited by agrid; 15-04-2016 at 08:25 PM.
    -

Motorbike
    A Blek one.....
    Liked
    319 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anle operation ???? Haemorrhoids /Hemorrhoids/ Haemoroids.?

Stuff it... Piles ???
    What You See

Isn't always what you get
    Likes optimal liked this post

Motorbike
    K10 Daytona 675 SE
    Liked
    505 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had right foot in a moon boot long term for an ongoing problem (necrotic sesamoid), was due to have a bone scan the following day... mate who'd torn his meniscus around the same time had come over to see how I was going (and sulk over our injuries), and after he left my house I start hopping up the old school wooden plank steps to the front door, on the very last step I "mis-hopped" and hopped straight into the top step, breaking 3 toes on my left foot... Had to explain myself to the doctor the next day when the bone scan was done and they were confused as to why the injury I was getting looked at didn't match the results of the scan, they'd scanned both feet for comparison and upon seeing the breaks thought it was the left foot that was fucked.

Broke my wrist at a disco at the Scarborough PCYC when I was in primary school after I fell on my own arm after tripping down some stairs... On top of that, tried to mark a football in school phys ed not long afterwards (derp... I was never good at sport as I'm sure boeman will attest...) and dislocated both my pinky fingers as the ball landed right on the tops of them... Both swelled up like sausages and went black... I can actually still remember the fucking agony. Again, doctor was not impressed!
    AKA Lady Jonas

Motorbike
    Yamaha R15
    Liked
    2997 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by B0RDEX View Post
    (derp... I was never good at sport as I'm sure boeman will attest...)
    Myth confirmed.
    Likes B0RDEX liked this post

Liked
    423 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TROUBLE View Post
    Anle operation ???? Haemorrhoids /Hemorrhoids/ Haemoroids.?

Stuff it... Piles ???
    Well I guess agrid did technically give himself piles - piles of injuries
    Regrets
    I've had a few
    But then again
    Sit down, this is going to take a while.
    Likes TROUBLE liked this post

Motorbike
    848,748r,900ssfe
    Liked
    950 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Not funny at the time , but i did manage to nail myself to the ceiling with a 4" nail gun Jesus style , didn't hurt to much going into 2 fingers , but fuck me pulling it out with pliers was one of the most painful things i have ever done .
    Likes stromrider, Geeman liked this post

Motorbike
    KTM Duke 200, Tryhard Gayowner, and a tractor with sik scooter wheels
    Liked
    56 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I can't remember why it happened, but when I was 8 I somehow rolled off the couch and landed on the tile floor. Managed to land directly on my chin and split the skin open completely, and freaked my mum out when she came over and saw the blood going everywhere. Managed to get a gnarly scar on my chin as a result too

Also, when I was 10 I somehow broke my rude finger on my left hand, and ever since my finger has had this weird slant to the right. Whenever I put my fingers together it looks like I'm doing the Star Trek hand thing

Motorbike
    Mule, Italian twin
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worked in a music store while I was in uni and one day we got a shipment of double basses in. A colleague and I grab a pinch bar and start busting open the giant wooden crates they came in. First one went ok but after loosening the lid on the second one and lifting it off the crate old mate fuckstick holding the other end of the lid suddenly drops it on the asphalt. Consequently, I also lose my grip and the crate lid with huge downward-pointing nails pins me to the car park via my foot. Straight through the shoe, through my foot, through the shoe sole and into the asphalt. I tell shit-for-brains to go get help and he just says "nah, I got this" and un-nails me in one swift heave of the lid. That hurt a shitload more than when it initially happened but in hindsight I think it was probably better than waiting for help only to have to probably have it done anyway. No lasting effects other than two small scars and a healthy disdain for my dickhead coworker.

Motorbike
    2010 hyosung gt250r
    Liked
    2 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to ride my mountain bike everywhere before I got my licence. I got real fast on it too, could manage 60kph+ on a nice downhill sprint. Also did all my own regular maintenance on it as I was riding about 40km a day.

One day I was doing one of said downhill sprints after leaving my house, hit a nice pothole in the road and the front wheel became seperated from the bike, so I go down hard, heaps of roadrash, part of the bike impales into my leg etc, All good, walked it off but fuck it hurt and I checked my bolts a lot better after that.