PSB Events Tally

User Tag List

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
Results 541 to 549 of 549

Thread: CWTK: The flaming homosexual agenda.

  1. #541
    Member shan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Above you
    Motorbike
    Big bang boom and a sewing machine
    Liked
    2533 times
    Posts
    9,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I truly am amazed by the fact that this is even an issue,
    Dam god bothersome folk
    REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
    (anarchy in english )
    Likes keys, =Maz= liked this post

  2. #542
    Member BusaSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    WA NOR
    Motorbike
    MT09
    Liked
    317 times
    Posts
    4,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My point stands...I couldnt care less either I wont be voting no but to spend millions on such a stupid thing when there are other more needful things....a long list....is a complete waste of a public resource for little gain. In no way do I belittle same sex marriage the are entitled to the same protection.
    Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

  3. #543
    Member GsxInShed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Next to the big hole in the economy
    Motorbike
    (TY-250- RD350LC- Gsx 750 esd) Current -Gsx 250 SSM GSX 1100 EFE
    Liked
    304 times
    Posts
    6,363
    Post Thanks / Like

    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeh so why not get the "cencus" fwitz to run a poll...

    and give the cops their 1% ( of fuck all) pay rise... maybe then they'll all calm the fuk down and become more human....and possibly even start doing the jobs the are payed for.

    ( to be fair ..all the cops need to do to get the payrise ..is target the fuck out of pollies and their families for being the useless cunts they have also become..( above the law...bullshit..! )
    " Nobody wants my opinion,yet you think they all want to hear yours."

  4. #544
    Member BusaSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    WA NOR
    Motorbike
    MT09
    Liked
    317 times
    Posts
    4,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe they will get their way by not enforcing the safety fines...the loss of all that lovely money for doing basically sweet fuck all will be too much for the greedy government to stand...they did this last time....so get your speeding done in those few hours...
    Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

  5. #545
    Member Halo_2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    From Where You'd Rather Be
    Motorbike
    Expensive Espresso Machine
    Liked
    389 times
    Posts
    6,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BusaSteve View Post
    ]spend millions on such a stupid thing when there are other more needful things....a long list....is a complete waste of a public resource for little gain.
    They should have just added two boxes to the federal election
    RiDe F@sT.. HaVe F).. PlAy Ld

  6. #546
    Member keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    bedford
    Motorbike
    848,748r,900ssfe
    Liked
    950 times
    Posts
    3,442
    Post Thanks / Like

    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BusaSteve View Post
    My point stands...I couldnt care less either I wont be voting no but to spend millions on such a stupid thing when there are other more needful things....a long list....is a complete waste of a public resource for little gain. In no way do I belittle same sex marriage the are entitled to the same protection.
    Hang on ,I like most people just don't care and wonder why this is a issue just tick the box and move on
    But the weak leaders we have are incapable of making a simple change , Why not ask the people a few more questions at the same time and maybe can the leaders altogether
    Likes Shady7/8 liked this post

  7. #547
    Moderator Barfridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Perth
    Motorbike
    Princess Buttercup & hanging off historic sidecar #9
    Liked
    4010 times
    Posts
    39,968
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    Hang on ,I like most people just don't care and wonder why this is a issue just tick the box and move on
    But the weak leaders we have are incapable of making a simple change , Why not ask the people a few more questions at the same time and maybe can the leaders altogether
    How about a Bill of Rights, so politicians can no longer choose what they want to change without consultation, and what they want to put to the people (especially so they can't pick and choose over the same question).
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/
    Likes keys liked this post

  8. #548
    Member Joe Shabadoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NoR
    Motorbike
    ZX10,CBR1000F
    Liked
    585 times
    Posts
    5,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hardly ever go to post office. Tbh I dont give enough fucks to go out of my way either. If I happen to remember and happen to go past post office I'll post it tho

  9. #549
    Member Shady7/8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    ***CLASSIFIED***
    Motorbike
    User is a dirty Perve
    Liked
    578 times
    Posts
    6,273
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Shabadoo View Post
    I hardly ever go to post office. Tbh I dont give enough fucks to go out of my way either. If I happen to remember and happen to go past post office I'll post it tho
    Steal your neighbours and add junk mail.
    Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!


    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
    One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
    . .

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •