User Tag List

Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: CWTK: The flaming homosexual agenda.

Motorbike
    Plausible Denial
    Liked
    609 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 66 View Post
    You know allowing two people with any assortment of dangly bits to be married achieves the exact same thing?
    yes 66 absolutely, but its only one way to achieve what you want, equal rights for homosexual couples in the eyes of the law. Marriage isnt a silver bullet in fixing your relationships or family issues and I would give the same advise to anyone when it becomes legal for SSM :

DON'T get married for the wrong reasons or what you can get out of it.

long term De-facto and a marriage ive been / currently in , doesn't matter a fuck which one, you should be concentrating on making the relationship work. when i was in a defacto relationship i wasn't concerned about my legal rights and believe me it made NO difference to the outcome, the relationship fell apart and would have if we were married.

40% of marriages or thereabouts also fail, so find someone you hate and give them half your house and superannuation. its really a lot easier that way
    I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Likes Para045, marras liked this post

Motorbike
    A fast one.
    Liked
    3461 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you got a relevant point?
    The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.
    Likes Skut, GTSam liked this post

Motorbike
    Plausible Denial
    Liked
    609 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) - its only one way to achieve what you want, equal rights for homosexual couples in the eyes of the law.

2) - being married or not will not change the outcome of the relationship.

3) - the relationship is ALL there is.

Motorbike
    A fast one.
    Liked
    3461 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) To call it anything else, even if it is "legally equal" would still be discriminatory. Today, marriage is a legal term well above an beyond any notion of it being tied to religion anyway, and as such, the simplest thing to do is amend the existing law to include ssm rather than create a whole new subset of rules for ssm.

Points 2 and 3 may be correct, but don't have anything to do with whether or not ssm should be legal.
    The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.
    Likes Loud liked this post

Motorbike
    Honda CBR1000RR
    Liked
    664 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
    1) - its only one way to achieve what you want, equal rights for homosexual couples in the eyes of the law.

1) except that it won't be equal rights, they still won't be allowed to get married if they wanted to!
    2) yes but irrelevant
    3) yes but irrelevant

Motorbike
    KTM Duke 200, Tryhard Gayowner, and a tractor with sik scooter wheels
    Liked
    56 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Become a SSM divorce lawyer. Once SSM passes you'll have clients coming out your ass
    Rest in Peace

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    A note for CM's. Don't be fucking girls. You can pass anything. Just fuckin' "Nail It". Take ya panties off you faggots.
    Likes GTSam liked this post

Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes 66 absolutely, but its only one way to achieve what you want, equal rights for homosexual couples in the eyes of the law. Marriage isnt a silver bullet in fixing your relationships or family issues and I would give the same advise to anyone when it becomes legal for SSM :

DON'T get married for the wrong reasons or what you can get out of it.

long term De-facto and a marriage ive been / currently in , doesn't matter a fuck which one, you should be concentrating on making the relationship work. when i was in a defacto relationship i wasn't concerned about my legal rights and believe me it made NO difference to the outcome, the relationship fell apart and would have if we were married.

40% of marriages or thereabouts also fail, so find someone you hate and give them half your house and superannuation. its really a lot easier that way
    I'm seriously struggling to find anything in this post to justify opposition to a change in the marriage act to enable equality. Like most of the NO debate it starts heading off in completely irrelevant tangents or invented issues "Oh noes, people will marry their pets and my child won't know what gender they are 'cos school...etc"

Arguing against the institution of marriage is a whole different debate.

Liked
    2943 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ReCon View Post
    So, I voted no and posted my pretty little envelope off today.

Therefore, feel free to call me a cunt as well, but as my Mum has called me worse many a time before, you might need to break out the Thesaurus and find a few new ones...

We have been in a de facto relationship for nearly 30 years , so therefore I have the same rights that SSm couples are fighting for as well, but are far less verbal and abusive to others who may disagree.

HOWEVER, the REAL reason I voted no is to hopefully get a vote that is so close to even , that a referendum must be held.

Hopefully, by then all the hidden agendas and other acts that will be changed on the sly are flushed into the open for all to see.
    It seems that they have already mobilised public opinion beautifully and in all likeliness, many voters have been had, with those who it is meant to help might the most end up being the whipping boys (sic) .

Once we get to witness the real agendas and underhandedness, I will then happily waltz on in to the voting booth and vote yes.
    All happy with the knowledge that those who push then buttons might have had to show their faces and be counted...
    I am still wondering how I took this out of context?

My bold but original posters capitals.
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Motorbike
    Plausible Denial
    Liked
    609 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skut View Post
    Butthurt over an SMS.

Snowflakes.
    Wow. That didn't take long.
    Isn't he only targeting landlines? Man knows his demographic
    Like most of the NO debate it starts heading off in completely irrelevant tangents or invented issues "Oh noes, people will marry their pets and my child won't know what gender they are 'cos school...etc"
    I'm seriously struggling to find anything in this post where i mentioned the things that you have responded with in regards to marrying their pets and my child wont know what gender and added comment, as if they were a direct reference by me or something that I believe or have stated. THEY ARE NOT.

You are adding little snide remarks in everywhere systematically degrading peoples position. I dont like it and its not a good character trait to have, doesnt matter what you allegedly stand for.

For someone who wants people to see them as being tolerant and accepting you aren't coming across as it.

Quite frankly Im now done with the whole thing.

Motorbike
    CBR 125 Fully Sick Edition, Z1000, XJR13 hunjy. The wife
    Liked
    1143 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, ffs chew.

To take one line in a whole post and then try to extrapolate another opinion of mine that does not exist?

I know you are extremely intelligent and a very experienced troll, but this is either a brain fart moment on your behalf, or you are in true troll mode.

Im done. It's akin to arguing with 4 year olds on this site of late. Carry on bitching and scratching amongst yourselves.

The votes are on their way in and everyone has already made up their mind. Arguing about a post tense event is just too energy consuming and the subject is just not important enough to waste any more.

As you were...
    Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Liked
    2943 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ReCon View Post
    Oh, ffs chew.

To take one line in a whole post and then try to extrapolate another opinion of mine that does not exist?

I know you are extremely intelligent and a very experienced troll, but this is either a brain fart moment on your behalf, or you are in true troll mode.

Im done. It's akin to arguing with 4 year olds on this site of late. Carry on bitching and scratching amongst yourselves.

The votes are on their way in and everyone has already made up their mind. Arguing about a post tense event is just too energy consuming and the subject is just not important enough to waste any more.

As you were...
    Nope, actually confused with your original post and follow ups now.

What I started with a bit of a giggle about a referendum has turned into me extrapolating opinions?

I am sure it is all clear in your head and that is all that matters.
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm seriously struggling to find anything in this post where i mentioned the things that you have responded with in regards to marrying their pets and my child wont know what gender and added comment, as if they were a direct reference by me or something that I believe or have stated. THEY ARE NOT.

You are adding little snide remarks in everywhere systematically degrading peoples position. I dont like it and its not a good character trait to have, doesnt matter what you allegedly stand for.

For someone who wants people to see them as being tolerant and accepting you aren't coming across as it.

Quite frankly Im now done with the whole thing.
    Wow. I was making the point that the debate about ONE SINGLE ISSUE has been diverted. I never suggested that YOU were part of the "marry pets" crowd, just that you were deflecting the actual issue in another direction that has nothing to do with the question about changes to the marriage act.

Oh... hang on, I think you are being satirical, because that reads like a comment on the Australian online where the privileged whine about minorities having a monopoly on discrimination.

Interesting - two "I'm done" ends to non-arguments...

Last edited by Skut; 02-10-2017 at 01:42 PM.

Motorbike
    Yamaha XSR900
    Liked
    1569 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For some reason this reminds me of...

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
    Likes Skut liked this post

Motorbike
    Few different breeds
    Liked
    207 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am pretty confident my wood, my woodchucks, my animals, my bikes, my family and even I will be pretty safe if we let others dress up, say nice things to each other and vow to be nice to each other, trade rings, sign a piece of paper and call themselves married or whatever they want to do.
    Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wahoo!! What a ride!"
    Likes Morgs, keys, shaynus liked this post

Motorbike
    CBR 125 Fully Sick Edition, Z1000, XJR13 hunjy. The wife
    Liked
    1143 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chew View Post
    Nope, actually confused with your original post and follow ups now.

What I started with a bit of a giggle about a referendum has turned into me extrapolating opinions?

I am sure it is all clear in your head and that is all that matters.
    Ain't nothing clear in my head mate!

Apologies for the outburst, but my intent was always positive. Alas, even positivity is picked apart like carion in this joint of late.
    Might be time to join that Monastery...
    Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Motorbike
    Plausible Denial
    Liked
    609 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow. I was making the point that the debate about ONE SINGLE ISSUE has been diverted. I never suggested that YOU were part of the "marry pets" crowd, just that you were deflecting the actual issue in another direction that has nothing to do with the question about changes to the marriage act.

Oh... hang on, I think you are being satirical, because that reads like a comment on the Australian online where the privileged whine about minorities having a monopoly on discrimination.

Interesting - two "I'm done" ends to non-arguments...

No. you missunderstand me. Im not done with the debate im just done with you.

To me you are now no better than Tony Abbot. Someone more interested in social change than the minority you champion.

Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. you missunderstand me. Im not done with the debate im just done with you.

To me you are now no better than Tony Abbot. Someone more interested in social change than the minority you champion.
    Again, Wow!

I have pointed out what I saw as flaws in other's arguments (or lack there-of) and I didn't even call anyone a cunt (as others have). I pointed to a lack of relevance in your argument (as did about 3 others) and yes conflated it in comparison to the BS promulgated by the NO campaign. You actually seem to have trouble articulating a genuine reason for anyone to oppose marriage equality, but of cos that's all my fault for being a bully and you're gonna get all pissy with me?

On a brighter note - didn't the NRL fans just HATE that song?

No, of course they didn't

And...

And considering we were one of the first countries to give women the right to vote our current conservatism is fucking embarrassing TBH.
    Last edited by Skut; 02-10-2017 at 08:42 PM.

Motorbike
    A browcablade
    Liked
    1474 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So glad I clicked on this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris View Post
    I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.
    Likes Sprint, Commander Keen liked this post

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again, Wow!

I have pointed out what I saw as flaws in other's arguments (or lack there-of) and I didn't even call anyone a cunt (as others have). I pointed to a lack of relevance in your argument (as did about 3 others) and yes conflated it in comparison to the BS promulgated by the NO campaign. You actually seem to have trouble articulating a genuine reason for anyone to oppose marriage equality, but of cos that's all my fault for being a bully and you're gonna get all pissy with me?

And considering we were one of the first countries to give women the right to vote our current conservatism is fucking embarrassing TBH.
    Many NO people are that way because they donít like YES being rammed down their throats.

Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZAZL View Post
    ... YES being rammed down their throats.
    Now THERE is a poetic choice of phrase
    Likes GTSam liked this post