User Tag List

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445

Thread: CWTK: The flaming homosexual agenda.

Motorbike
    Expensive Espresso Machine
    Liked
    389 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZAZL View Post
    Catching up to Corporate Australia?

Companies that don't have a 'no fucking subordinates' policy are asking for it.
    Financial industry gets whores in just like wolf of wall street.
    Madam went on record in a documentary saying they were given open PO and could charge what they want.
    "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Halo_2 View Post
    Madam went on record in a documentary saying they were given open PO and could charge what they want.
    That's fine if the board and shareholders agree with it. (I don't.)

It is not tax deductible so best treated as a dividend.

This is a very different thing to a creepy manager grooming a subordinate.

There is no 'consent' in this type of harrassment even if the subordinate is waving a cleavage or cock in your face.

The manager stupid for the grooming and very stupid if they 'go there'. If the employee wants to be a sex worker, get employment in a brothel.

Corporate sexual harrassment policies that try to work around some situation where a consensual relationship can occur between management and subordinates is doomed to failure.

I hear $70,000 is the standard non disclosure settlement.
    Last edited by AZAZL; Yesterday at 10:25 AM. Reason: spelz

Liked
    2943 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Halo_2 View Post
    Second time today I am asking for a job application form (financial industry, I would go broke as a hooker).

Because brothel madams never lie.
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Motorbike
    Liked
    389 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chew View Post
    Second time today I am asking for a job application form (financial industry, I would go broke as a hooker).

Because brothel madams never lie.
    Money/corruption are pretty close together...... if walls could talk.

Corporate sexual harrassment policies that try to work around some situation where a consensual relationship can occur between management and subordinates is doomed to failure.
    It was consensual sex between two adults, not many relationships last forever.

People will just hide the relationship.....can’t treat your life like a business.

They way we’re headed will end up with relationship agreement, coupled with take5 and JHA for every task. (pretty sad)
    Last edited by Halo_2; Yesterday at 12:11 PM.

Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skut View Post
    Off topic, but thematically relevant...

https://www.theguardian.com/australi...greenie-rivals

This is now considered to be "OK" by QLD police (how many calls from ex-QLD police Gestapotato did that take?)

Can we now make "jokey" death-threats to our local pollies? And just after a school shooting in the US?

Really scraping the lowest of the low right now...

edit: yeah, overtly political, but honestly, how can anyone defend this shit?!
    What a fucking beat-up this is! In bad taste probably but to get those fucking low life's in the Greens trying to somehow classify this as a legitimate "THREAT" is just ridiculous and treated with the disdain it requires by both the Qld & Federal Police

So in the same vein if someone dresses up as Santa and puts a caption under it saying "come sit on Santa's lap I have something for you" they should automatically be charged with being a rapist/paedophile etc? The Greens are a joke and have no real policies to further the country just throw dirt around and try and fuck it up for everyone
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator
    Dislikes Ryanoceros disliked this post

Motorbike
    2007 RSV1000R Factory. 2012 ZX10RR Endurance Special.
    Liked
    3663 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In a similar vein, making an unwarranted/unwanted sexual advance on a female co-worker sees you in front of HR on exactly the same charge as refusing the sexual advances of a female coworker onto you. No prizes for guess who's side the HR person is on? (Considering it's almost an exclusive female club).
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hear ya. The last 70K settlement I know of was for a CAD monkey complaining about a coworker working for one of our consultants.

Coworker was a marshmallow and the complainant pretty assertive and failing performance appraisals and first complained when being dismissed. Advice was settle. Correct IMHO. He might have said something but yeah, nah.

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Off topic, but thematically relevant...

https://www.theguardian.com/australi...greenie-rivals

This is now considered to be "OK" by QLD police (how many calls from ex-QLD police Gestapotato did that take?)

Can we now make "jokey" death-threats to our local pollies? And just after a school shooting in the US?

Really scraping the lowest of the low right now...

Of course it is indefensible.

I call bullshit on it resulting in "numerous" copycat death threats to the greens, though. If factual, name and shame and report them to the police. Did that happen? Nah.

Pollies. Games. Sun rises. Sun sets.

Liked
    2943 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Para045 View Post
    What a fucking beat-up this is! In bad taste probably but to get those fucking low life's in the Greens trying to somehow classify this as a legitimate "THREAT" is just ridiculous and treated with the disdain it requires by both the Qld & Federal Police

So in the same vein if someone dresses up as Santa and puts a caption under it saying "come sit on Santa's lap I have something for you" they should automatically be charged with being a rapist/paedophile etc? The Greens are a joke and have no real policies to further the country just throw dirt around and try and fuck it up for everyone
    It was allegedly reported under incite violence laws and I didn't see anything about the Police "disdain".

Still it is the National Party, maybe his self righteous leader should pull him into line.

Hang on, the stand in leader while the other leader sorts his shit out.

Stay classy Oz.
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Motorbike
    KTM Duke 200, Tryhard Gayowner, and a tractor with sik scooter wheels
    Liked
    56 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He's appealing to his voter base. Low-key racists and anti-environmentalists lap up that kind of shit, it's a bit disturbing to think we have people thinking that way in 2018. Oh well, at the rate BJ and MT are going we wont have a Liberal gov come next election..
    Rest in Peace

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    A note for CM's. Don't be fucking girls. You can pass anything. Just fuckin' "Nail It". Take ya panties off you faggots.

Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course it is indefensible.

I call bullshit on it resulting in "numerous" copycat death threats to the greens, though. If factual, name and shame and report them to the police. Did that happen? Nah.

Pollies. Games. Sun rises. Sun sets.
    Ummm, yah...

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/nati...-death-threat/

So has taken the threat to police attention. That would be legit then?

Quote Originally Posted by TurboR1 View Post
    In a similar vein, making an unwarranted/unwanted sexual advance on a female co-worker sees you in front of HR on exactly the same charge as refusing the sexual advances of a female coworker onto you. No prizes for guess who's side the HR person is on? (Considering it's almost an exclusive female club).
    Because middle class white males ARE the most discriminated against in society - that damn glass ceiling and feeling sexually/physically threatened is a daily grind.

Seriously, ANY workplace situation with an imbalance in position is rife with issues. I have had experience with a couple (me being the one with workplace advantage in these cases) of working relationships going completely pear-shaped after forming what I thought of as a friendship.

I only learned after the second. (And no, neither resulted in "sexy time" - just enough tension to be unworkable). It kinda shits me as they were people I respected and really would value and enjoy as friends

Ego is what drives most of these situations, and the most important thing to remember is that if you have the higher workplace position then it is less about YOU personally as the attraction. Much like my university days when a girl would be interested in you at a party until they learned you were a first year

There comes a time when you have to grow up and be more thoughtful, and one would have thought that national politics would be that point at least - but no, just a red-faced boss chasing a skirt that (maybe) chased him, there is clearly one with all the power (unless she has his dick in a jar)

Motorbike
    Liked
    3663 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the reasons why for work all I do is turn up, do what I need to do and leave. I tell not a soul what I do in my free time, hobbies, relationship status.

I keep it as two separate entities, two worlds, they don't mix.

It is a very ignorant/foolish/stupid individual who truly believe they know where they stand with their work colleagues, even more so those above them.
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the reasons why for work all I do is turn up, do what I need to do and leave. I tell not a soul what I do in my free time, hobbies, relationship status.

It is a very ignorant/foolish/stupid individual who truly believe they know where they stand with their work colleagues, even more so those above them.
    Huh?

Motorbike
    Liked
    3663 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't get done for sexual harassment if you don't talk to work colleagues.

Can't get done by false accusations of sexual harassment if you don't talk to work colleagues.

Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, worklife must be fun. But then if it's still the rigs?

Sorry, I thought you were speaking from experience? Or were you just making things up? (About the HR and accusations etc)

Honestly not trying to be a douche and just clarifying if it's vague generalisations or real experience.
    Last edited by Skut; Today at 11:13 AM.

Motorbike
    Liked
    3663 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Work is work. It is the time you prostitute a portion of your life away to make you (almost) afford the things you've been conditioned into thinking you need.

I've seen it, but not been victim to it where girls who wanted a guy at work (he was not interested one bit, his current girl was a stunner and this one was a swamp donkey). And he got done for sexual harassment based on her accusation. His defence didn't help when he produced a photo of his model like GF and then pointed at his accuser saying "look at that".

Of course the all female HR and councillor pairing didn't smile on that reasoning, reasoning not being much of a woman's thing.
    Likes Para045 liked this post

Motorbike
    Liked
    389 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty sad as a f*ck everyone society, you spend majority of your life at work.
    Digitally connected but isolated real life society.

Motorbike
    Liked
    3663 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not too bad off shore as most of the time it's all machismo and pisstaking, almost school yard rules. Quite funny.

I don't think I could ever work in an office environment ever again, in case I assume the gender of someone's vegan salad, and get sent to a disciplinary hearing for not being sensitive to a coworker's chakra.

Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=TurboR1;3383519]It's not too bad off shore as most of the time it's all machismo and pisstaking, almost school yard rules. Quite funny./QUOTE]

Not too much to add - sums up the current political scene really.