User Tag List

Page 1986 of 1989 FirstFirst ... 986148618861936197619821983198419851986198719881989 LastLast
Results 39,701 to 39,720 of 39780

Thread: The "pub chat" thread. *NSFW*

  1. #39701
    Member GreenMeanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cardboard Box
    Motorbike
    Raj
    Liked
    901 times
    Posts
    4,532
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ‘His for Her’ and visa versa Undies are available.

  2. #39702
    Member Mr Bean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Location Location
    Motorbike
    fast ones
    Liked
    406 times
    Posts
    1,814
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Men Can't Control Crazy Women.

    I'll be the first to say it. I can't control crazy women.

    Men are going to have to stand up for themselves, but there's a problem...

    “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

  3. #39703
    Member Skut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia, Australia
    Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Posts
    10,947
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bean View Post
    I'll be the first to say it. I can't control crazy women.

    Men are going to have to stand up for themselves, but there's a problem...

    Yeah, because violence is NEVER used against women...

    Hmmm, Jordan Peterson, now doing videos for a bogus RWNJ, fundamentalist Christian "university" - Prager U

  4. #39704
    Member TurboR1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Just a speck in the distance
    Motorbike
    2001 ZX7R Whale. 2007 RSV1000R Factory. 2012 ZX10RR Endurance Special.
    Liked
    3663 times
    Posts
    15,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I'm sure it's been posted before, but meh;

    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

  5. #39705
    Member chew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Rivervale
    Liked
    2943 times
    Posts
    14,163
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop trying to control people?

    Make better choices?

    What a load of shit, let me guess, psychologist, conservative, religious?
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits
    Likes Deborah liked this post

  6. #39706
    Member TurboR1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Just a speck in the distance
    Motorbike
    2001 ZX7R Whale. 2007 RSV1000R Factory. 2012 ZX10RR Endurance Special.
    Liked
    3663 times
    Posts
    15,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by chew View Post
    Make better choices?
    Always an interesting statement, identical to "Make the right choice".

    Well here's the thing, every choice, that every person makes at any given time is ALWAYS the right choice in that instant, otherwise you wouldn't have done it. And remains to be the right choice until it no longer is.

    Whether that choice remains to be the right one is only ever determined by time. Some choices remain to be the right one for many years (buying shares in Apple in the 90's), some cease to be the right one almost immediately, looking the wrong way before crossing the street and suddenly a bus in upon you, unless that was your objective in the first place.

    The point being to learn from the choices which remained correct for the short term and make better choices that benefit in the long term.
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

  7. #39707
    Member GreenMeanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cardboard Box
    Motorbike
    Raj
    Liked
    901 times
    Posts
    4,532
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hot and crazy make you stronger if they don’t kill you.

  8. #39708
    Member TurboR1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Just a speck in the distance
    Motorbike
    2001 ZX7R Whale. 2007 RSV1000R Factory. 2012 ZX10RR Endurance Special.
    Liked
    3663 times
    Posts
    15,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    But one DOES tend to lose more pets that way.
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

  9. #39709
    Member chew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Rivervale
    Liked
    2943 times
    Posts
    14,163
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read that twice but will have to disagree about them being identical statements.
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

  10. #39710
    Member Skut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia, Australia
    Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Posts
    10,947
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  11. #39711
    Member Deborah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Liked
    423 times
    Posts
    5,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, that old chestnut: bitches be crazy, amirite?

    What fucking year are we in?
    Regrets
    I've had a few
    But then again
    Sit down, this is going to take a while.
    Likes Skut, falcon liked this post

  12. #39712
    Member Deborah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Liked
    423 times
    Posts
    5,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    ‘His for Her’ and visa versa Undies are available.
    Anyone care to rephrase this in standard English? Google translate was not helpful.
    Regrets
    I've had a few
    But then again
    Sit down, this is going to take a while.

  13. #39713
    Member Mr Bean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Location Location
    Motorbike
    fast ones
    Liked
    406 times
    Posts
    1,814
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My opinion is none of your business. Your opinion does not matter.

    No one cares about your feelings. Your feelings are your responsibility. Your feelings are irrelevant...feelings lie! Your feelings don't make you right. Logic, reason, facts and evidence are the basis of truth and reality...not your feelings! Stop making your feelings the basis of what you believe to be true...they are not! Feelings aren't facts.

    Minority rights? Women are not a minority. In fact they are the majority.

    Oh, and I love violence. Looking at how many people like watching the UFC, boxing and train wrecks in action, I'd say I'm not alone.
    Last edited by Mr Bean; 09-10-2018 at 07:32 AM.
    “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”
    Likes TurboR1 liked this post

  14. #39714
    Member AZAZL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewhere else
    Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Posts
    5,290
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    A black satin half slip under your leathers works for everyone. If you try it, you'll never go back to nad stranglers.
    We have a gene for gossip.
    We have a gene for superstition.
    We have a gene for jumping to conclusions and making fools of ourselves
    but we have no gene for science.
    Michio Kaka on "Buttpower"
    Likes Deborah, Ryanoceros liked this post

  15. #39715
    Member Deborah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Liked
    423 times
    Posts
    5,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow. Somehow you managed to be less informative than google translate. With four paragraphs of your opinion and outlook as to why opinions and outlooks don’t matter. Posted in a space literally calling itself a ‘forum’... And a bizarre reminder that women are not a minority - we know how stats work, but why is it an import thing to state?

    Are you equating a popularly for violence in competitions like UFC & boxing with a ready acceptance of domestic violence, which is what’s being called out here. Do you see them as equivalent?

    I disagree. Sorry you have to tolerate another opinion on that.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by AZAZL View Post
    A black satin half slip under your leathers works for everyone. If you try it, you'll never go back to nad stranglers.
    I miss the term ‘nads’. I’m definitely going to start using it more often.
    Last edited by Deborah; 10-10-2018 at 05:42 PM.
    Regrets
    I've had a few
    But then again
    Sit down, this is going to take a while.

  16. #39716
    Member Skut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia, Australia
    Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Posts
    10,947
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bean View Post
    My opinion is none of your business. Your opinion does not matter.

    No one cares about your feelings. Your feelings are your responsibility. Your feelings are irrelevant...feelings lie! Your feelings don't make you right. Logic, reason, facts and evidence are the basis of truth and reality...not your feelings! Stop making your feelings the basis of what you believe to be true...they are not! Feelings aren't facts.

    Minority rights? Women are not a minority. In fact they are the majority.

    Oh, and I love violence. Looking at how many people like watching the UFC, boxing and train wrecks in action, I'd say I'm not alone.
    Oh gawd, are you going to inform your views with bizarre and disturbing Peterson sycophancy? I mean, were you quoting the guy, or just parroting his current pop-psych word-salad (everything I feel is justified!), it's hard to tell. I actually read that quote in Peterson's confused/hurt/victim voice and cadence and it fit perfectly.

    Let's have some more Peterson shall we?



    BTW, I am a big fan of violence. Consensual violence. I have bruises all over from fencing bouts on the weekend. That doesn't justify it as a tool of persuasion.

  17. #39717
    Member Mr Bean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Location Location
    Motorbike
    fast ones
    Liked
    406 times
    Posts
    1,814
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you really want to find mutual ground and understanding or do you want to win an argument? Who said anything about a ready acceptance of domestic violence? I've never met anyone who even thinks like that.
    If you think you're right all the time, you're never going to learn any lessons.
    Emotions and feminine arrogance are poor substitutes for intelligence. This is why they continue to make poor relationship decisions. Don't allow yourselves to be naive and victimized.

    I have absolutely no problem ignoring posts that I don't agree with. Why can't women do this? I thought you all were 'strong'. Is a difference of opinion all it takes to upset your 'peace'?

    The more you scream for equality, the more your subconscious is going to admire dominance. You only need to look at what happened when the book/movie 50 Shades of Gray came out. You don't have to look very deep to see what the subconscious is saying there.
    “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”
    Likes dwillia liked this post

  18. #39718
    Member Skut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia, Australia
    Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Posts
    10,947
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bean View Post
    Do you really want to find mutual ground and understanding or do you want to win an argument? Who said anything about a ready acceptance of domestic violence? I've never met anyone who even thinks like that.
    If you think you're right all the time, you're never going to learn any lessons.
    Emotions and feminine arrogance are poor substitutes for intelligence. This is why they continue to make poor relationship decisions. Don't allow yourselves to be naive and victimized.

    I have absolutely no problem ignoring posts that I don't agree with. Why can't women do this? I thought you all were 'strong'. Is a difference of opinion all it takes to upset your 'peace'?

    The more you scream for equality, the more your subconscious is going to admire dominance. You only need to look at what happened when the book/movie 50 Shades of Gray came out. You don't have to look very deep to see what the subconscious is saying there.
    Wow, just wow. Why not go full caveman dude, "You know you want it baby, I can tell in the way you say No".

  19. #39719
    Member Mr Bean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Location Location
    Motorbike
    fast ones
    Liked
    406 times
    Posts
    1,814
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The answer to the problem of humanity is the integrity of the individual. My focus is on the necessity for people to adopt individual responsibility.
    “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

  20. #39720
    Member Skut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia, Australia
    Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Posts
    10,947
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bean View Post
    The answer to the problem of humanity is the integrity of the individual. My focus is on the necessity for people to adopt individual responsibility.
    Ok, and who defines and enforces that individual responsibility in a way that a society/community can flourish.... oh, hang on, I nearly fell for it - you're flinging out libertarian talking points

    Do you really want to find mutual ground and understanding or do you want to win an argument?
    No, I don't want to just win an argument in some ego driven sophistry - I just think you are wrong and am stating why.

    If you think you're right all the time, you're never going to learn any lessons
    And you go on to post an absolute position as though it were fact.

    I think you need some argument lessons

    (Predictable content follows)


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •