User Tag List

Page 1996 of 1996 FirstFirst ... 996149618961946198619921993199419951996
Results 39,901 to 39,920 of 39920

Thread: The "pub chat" thread. *NSFW*

  1. #39901
    Member Hillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Motorbike
    ZX10R, DRZ400SM, SV650S, YZ250, CRF50
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    2,365
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mmm the joys of KTM ownership must run strong with you Maz
    Likes =Maz= liked this post

  2. #39902
    Member AZAZL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewhere else
    Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Posts
    5,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by =Maz= View Post
    Fuck me Deborah...I wish I'd read this post back in the silly stoopid season...I think I need to create this "Fuck-Those-Guys" cocktail and start consuming on a weekly basis.
    Any recipe ideas??...hint: I like "Four Pillars: Navy Strength Gin"
    As a fan of the nice long cold glass of fuck-those-guys, I'll start with the vino list, below. All recommended (subject to vintage) other than that 2003 nannup plum wine I'm too scared to open.

    +1000 bottles with vintages spanning 20 years so I'm going to keep doing me until the liver falls out.


    Alkoomi Jarrah Shiraz
    Alkoomi N/a Cabernet Merlot
    Annie's Lane N/a Shiraz
    Saltram No. 1 Shiraz
    Saltram Edward Salter Cabernet Sauvignon
    Grant Burge Filsell Old Vine Shiraz
    Bleasedale Double Take Malbec
    Bleasedale Islander Estate Malbec
    Bleasedale "Riparian, the" Malbec
    Bleasedale Frank Potts Cabernet Blend
    Bleasedale "Riparian, the" Malbec
    Bleasedale "Powder Monkey, the" Shiraz
    Bleasedale Double Take Malbec
    Bleasedale "Iron Duke, the" Cabernet Sauvignon
    Bremerton Walter's Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
    Castelli Frankland River Shiraz
    Castelli Frankland River Cabernet Sauvignon
    Chapel Hill Road Block Shiraz
    Chapel Hill McLaren Vale Mourvedre
    Chapel Hill McLaren Vale Grenache
    Chapel Hill "Vicar, the" Shiraz
    "Colonial Estate, the" Exile Shiraz
    Crabtree Watervale Shiraz
    Crabtree Watervale Tempranillo
    Crabtree Watervale Reisling
    Crabtree Grand Muscat
    Gibsons Australian Old Vine Collection Shiraz
    Elderton Ode to Lorrane Shiraz Merlot
    Elderton Ashmead Cabernet Sauvignon
    Elderton Command Shiraz
    Elderton Neil Ashmead Grand Tourer Shiraz
    Fifth Leg N/a Shiraz Merlot Cabernet Sauvignon
    Frankland Estate Isolation Ridge Shiraz
    Gemtree McLaren Vale Small Batch Grenache
    Gemtree Earnest Allan Shiraz
    Gibson Reserve Merlot
    Gibson Reserve Shiraz
    Gibson Eden Valley Shiraz
    Gibson "Smithy, the" Shiraz Cabernet
    Gibson Dirtman Shiraz
    Gibsons N/a Sparkling Merlot
    Glaetzer Wallace Shiraz Grenache
    Glaetzer Amon Ra Shiraz
    Gralyn Estate N/a Cabernet Sauvignon
    Grant Burge "Vigneron, the" Shiraz
    Grant Burge Barossa Sparkling Shiraz Cabernet
    Greenock Creek Roennfeldt Road Shiraz
    Greenock Creek Roennfeldt Road Cabernet Sauvignon
    Henschke Mt Edelstone
    Henscke Hill of Grace
    Heritage Wines N/a Cabernet Sauvignon
    Heritage Wines Barossa Malbec
    Heritage Wines Rossco's Shiraz
    Heritage Wines Barossa Shiraz
    Jim Barry PB Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon
    Jim Barry McRay Wood Shiraz
    JJ Hahn Western Ridge 1975 Planting Shiraz
    K1 Adelade Hills Pinot Noir
    Kalleske Clarry's GSM
    Kay Brothers Block 6 Shiraz
    Kay Brothers Ironmonger Shiraz Cabernet
    Kay Brothers N/a Cabernet Merlot
    Kay Brothers Basket Pressed Merlot
    Kilikanoon Oracle Shiraz
    Langmeil Orphan Bank Shiraz
    Langmeil The Freedom 1843 Shiraz
    Langmeil Black Beauty Malbec
    Langmeil Valley Floor Shiraz
    Langmeil Three Gardens Grenache Shiraz Mataro
    Langmeil Della Mina Sangiovese Barbera
    Mad Bastard N/a Cabernet Sauvignon
    Mad Bastard Fat Boy Mataro
    Magpie Estate "Malcolm, the" Shiraz
    Magpie Estate "Election, the" Shiraz
    Moss Wood N/a Cabernet Sauvignon
    Murray Street Vineyards Benno Shiraz Mataro
    Murray Street Vineyards Sophia Shiraz
    Murray Street Vineyards "Barossa, the" Shiraz Grenache Mataro Cinsaut
    O'Leary Walker N/a Cabernet Sauvignon
    Penfolds 407 Cabernet
    Penfolds RWT Shiraz trial
    Penfold Grange Shiraz
    Picardy N/a Pinot Noir
    Picardy Tete de Cuvee Pinot Noir
    Pikes "Merle, the" Reisling
    Pikes Traditionale Reisling
    Reillys RCV Pressings Shiraz Pressings
    Reillys Dry Land Cabernet Sauvignon
    Reillys Old Bush Vine Grenache
    Reillys RCV Shiraz
    Reillys N/a Tempranillo
    Rock Bare Barossa Babe Shiraz
    Rolf Binder Hanisch Shiraz
    Rolf Binder Heysen Shiraz
    Rolf Binder Halliwell Shiraz Grenache
    Rolf Binder Stephanie Shiraz
    Rolf Binder N/a Reisling
    Rolf Binder Heinrich Shiraz Mataro Grenache
    Samuel's George Mosaic of Dreams Grenache Mourvedre Syrah
    Samuel's George Kaleidoscope Horizons Grenache Tempranillo
    Sussex Squire "Darting Squire, the" Sangiovese
    Tapanappa Whalebone Merlot Cabernet Franc
    Tapanappa Foggy Hill Pinot Noir
    Tapanappa Fleurieu Pinot Noir
    Tathra Nannup Nectar Plum
    Tim Adams Reserve Cabernet Malbec
    Tim Adams Aberfeldy Shiraz
    Tim Adams Reserve Tempranillo
    Tim Adams Schaefer Shiraz
    Turkey Flat N/a Grenache
    Turkey Flat N/a Pedro Ximenez
    Turkey Flat N/a Shiraz
    Veritas Bull's Blood Shiraz Mataro Pressings
    Veritas Limited Release Malbec
    Veritas Black Muscat Muscat
    Veritas Old Vine Shiraz Shiraz
    Willows Bonesetter Shiraz
    Willows the Doctor Sparkling shiraz
    Willows the Doctor Sparkling cabernet shiraz
    Willows N/a Shiraz
    Willows N/a Mataro
    Willows N/a Cabernet Sauvignon
    Wynns Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon
    Yangarra McLaren Vale Mourvedre
    Yangarra McLaren Vale Grenache
    Yangarra High Sands Grenache
    Yangarra Lionheart Shiraz

  3. #39903
    Member =Maz='s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the burbs...East
    Motorbike
    2006 GSX1400, 2008 SV650, 1992 NC30, 2015 RC390
    Liked
    833 times
    Posts
    4,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you put the names into a hat and draw put the bottle of choice for the night?

    Yes, the joy of Ready To Race ownership has been bestowed upon me... Having said that, once it was sorted it was sorted but the honeymoon memories aren't as good as they should've been.
    All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
    #158...RIP James Thompson

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanoceros View Post
    Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

  4. #39904
    Member GreenMeanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cardboard Box
    Motorbike
    Raj
    Liked
    901 times
    Posts
    4,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZAZL View Post
    As a fan of the nice long cold glass of fuck-those-guys, I'll start with the vino list, below. All recommended (subject to vintage) other than that 2003 nannup plum wine I'm too scared to open.

    +1000 bottles with vintages spanning 20 years so I'm going to keep doing me until the liver falls out.


    Alkoomi Jarrah Shiraz
    Alkoomi N/a Cabernet Merlot
    Annie's Lane N/a Shiraz
    Saltram No. 1 Shiraz
    Saltram Edward Salter Cabernet Sauvignon
    Grant Burge Filsell Old Vine Shiraz
    Bleasedale Double Take Malbec
    Bleasedale Islander Estate Malbec
    Bleasedale "Riparian, the" Malbec
    Bleasedale Frank Potts Cabernet Blend
    Bleasedale "Riparian, the" Malbec
    Bleasedale "Powder Monkey, the" Shiraz
    Bleasedale Double Take Malbec
    Bleasedale "Iron Duke, the" Cabernet Sauvignon
    Bremerton Walter's Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
    Castelli Frankland River Shiraz
    Castelli Frankland River Cabernet Sauvignon
    Chapel Hill Road Block Shiraz
    Chapel Hill McLaren Vale Mourvedre
    Chapel Hill McLaren Vale Grenache
    Chapel Hill "Vicar, the" Shiraz
    "Colonial Estate, the" Exile Shiraz
    Crabtree Watervale Shiraz
    Crabtree Watervale Tempranillo
    Crabtree Watervale Reisling
    Crabtree Grand Muscat
    Gibsons Australian Old Vine Collection Shiraz
    Elderton Ode to Lorrane Shiraz Merlot
    Elderton Ashmead Cabernet Sauvignon
    Elderton Command Shiraz
    Elderton Neil Ashmead Grand Tourer Shiraz
    Fifth Leg N/a Shiraz Merlot Cabernet Sauvignon
    Frankland Estate Isolation Ridge Shiraz
    Gemtree McLaren Vale Small Batch Grenache
    Gemtree Earnest Allan Shiraz
    Gibson Reserve Merlot
    Gibson Reserve Shiraz
    Gibson Eden Valley Shiraz
    Gibson "Smithy, the" Shiraz Cabernet
    Gibson Dirtman Shiraz
    Gibsons N/a Sparkling Merlot
    Glaetzer Wallace Shiraz Grenache
    Glaetzer Amon Ra Shiraz
    Gralyn Estate N/a Cabernet Sauvignon
    Grant Burge "Vigneron, the" Shiraz
    Grant Burge Barossa Sparkling Shiraz Cabernet
    Greenock Creek Roennfeldt Road Shiraz
    Greenock Creek Roennfeldt Road Cabernet Sauvignon
    Henschke Mt Edelstone
    Henscke Hill of Grace
    Heritage Wines N/a Cabernet Sauvignon
    Heritage Wines Barossa Malbec
    Heritage Wines Rossco's Shiraz
    Heritage Wines Barossa Shiraz
    Jim Barry PB Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon
    Jim Barry McRay Wood Shiraz
    JJ Hahn Western Ridge 1975 Planting Shiraz
    K1 Adelade Hills Pinot Noir
    Kalleske Clarry's GSM
    Kay Brothers Block 6 Shiraz
    Kay Brothers Ironmonger Shiraz Cabernet
    Kay Brothers N/a Cabernet Merlot
    Kay Brothers Basket Pressed Merlot
    Kilikanoon Oracle Shiraz
    Langmeil Orphan Bank Shiraz
    Langmeil The Freedom 1843 Shiraz
    Langmeil Black Beauty Malbec
    Langmeil Valley Floor Shiraz
    Langmeil Three Gardens Grenache Shiraz Mataro
    Langmeil Della Mina Sangiovese Barbera
    Mad Bastard N/a Cabernet Sauvignon
    Mad Bastard Fat Boy Mataro
    Magpie Estate "Malcolm, the" Shiraz
    Magpie Estate "Election, the" Shiraz
    Moss Wood N/a Cabernet Sauvignon
    Murray Street Vineyards Benno Shiraz Mataro
    Murray Street Vineyards Sophia Shiraz
    Murray Street Vineyards "Barossa, the" Shiraz Grenache Mataro Cinsaut
    O'Leary Walker N/a Cabernet Sauvignon
    Penfolds 407 Cabernet
    Penfolds RWT Shiraz trial
    Penfold Grange Shiraz
    Picardy N/a Pinot Noir
    Picardy Tete de Cuvee Pinot Noir
    Pikes "Merle, the" Reisling
    Pikes Traditionale Reisling
    Reillys RCV Pressings Shiraz Pressings
    Reillys Dry Land Cabernet Sauvignon
    Reillys Old Bush Vine Grenache
    Reillys RCV Shiraz
    Reillys N/a Tempranillo
    Rock Bare Barossa Babe Shiraz
    Rolf Binder Hanisch Shiraz
    Rolf Binder Heysen Shiraz
    Rolf Binder Halliwell Shiraz Grenache
    Rolf Binder Stephanie Shiraz
    Rolf Binder N/a Reisling
    Rolf Binder Heinrich Shiraz Mataro Grenache
    Samuel's George Mosaic of Dreams Grenache Mourvedre Syrah
    Samuel's George Kaleidoscope Horizons Grenache Tempranillo
    Sussex Squire "Darting Squire, the" Sangiovese
    Tapanappa Whalebone Merlot Cabernet Franc
    Tapanappa Foggy Hill Pinot Noir
    Tapanappa Fleurieu Pinot Noir
    Tathra Nannup Nectar Plum
    Tim Adams Reserve Cabernet Malbec
    Tim Adams Aberfeldy Shiraz
    Tim Adams Reserve Tempranillo
    Tim Adams Schaefer Shiraz
    Turkey Flat N/a Grenache
    Turkey Flat N/a Pedro Ximenez
    Turkey Flat N/a Shiraz
    Veritas Bull's Blood Shiraz Mataro Pressings
    Veritas Limited Release Malbec
    Veritas Black Muscat Muscat
    Veritas Old Vine Shiraz Shiraz
    Willows Bonesetter Shiraz
    Willows the Doctor Sparkling shiraz
    Willows the Doctor Sparkling cabernet shiraz
    Willows N/a Shiraz
    Willows N/a Mataro
    Willows N/a Cabernet Sauvignon
    Wynns Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon
    Yangarra McLaren Vale Mourvedre
    Yangarra McLaren Vale Grenache
    Yangarra High Sands Grenache
    Yangarra Lionheart Shiraz
    Cold Duck, Kirrup Syrup and Stoneís Green Ginger Wine seems to be missing from your extensive list.
    You keep the good stuff out the back for the Managers donít you?
    Likes CbrRider81 liked this post

  5. #39905
    Member AZAZL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewhere else
    Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Posts
    5,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    Cold Duck, Kirrup Syrup and Stoneís Green Ginger Wine seems to be missing from your extensive list.
    You keep the good stuff out the back for the Managers donít you?
    Like them so much drank them all.

    The guests get the Rene Pogel.
    Likes GreenMeanie, 2Bigfeet liked this post

  6. #39906
    Member shortSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    second hole down from the back of her neck
    Motorbike
    honestly, it's just a bruise....
    Liked
    1372 times
    Posts
    5,492
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by =Maz= View Post
    Do you put the names into a hat and draw put the bottle of choice for the night?

    Yes, the joy of Ready To Race ownership has been bestowed upon me... Having said that, once it was sorted it was sorted but the honeymoon memories aren't as good as they should've been.
    I seem to remember fondly a couple of friday evenings spent toodling through the hillside with you on said ktm. Maybe time to revisit...
    yes, i am ignorant
    yes, i am a prick
    no, i don't care
    you make me sick

  7. #39907
    Member wonky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    here, there, everywhere
    Motorbike
    honda CBR1100xx norton commando 850
    Liked
    85 times
    Posts
    786
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just have to say Toby price is a legend and fuck the media for not telling his story
    Likes shortSteve, Sonik liked this post

  8. #39908
    Member =Maz='s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the burbs...East
    Motorbike
    2006 GSX1400, 2008 SV650, 1992 NC30, 2015 RC390
    Liked
    833 times
    Posts
    4,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shortSteve View Post
    I seem to remember fondly a couple of friday evenings spent toodling through the hillside with you on said ktm. Maybe time to revisit...
    I still have everything to put it back on the road.
    I like your idea...we'll see.
    All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
    #158...RIP James Thompson

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanoceros View Post
    Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

  9. #39909
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South-ish
    Motorbike
    trek
    Liked
    416 times
    Posts
    2,970
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wonky View Post
    I just have to say Toby price is a legend and fuck the media for not telling his story
    Ten news had brief story on him during their sport segment.

    Leading by 1 minute with one stage to go and doing it with broken wrist sustained a few weeks ago.
    Even with a podium finish it will be an awesome result considering the duress he's under.
    I'm not surprised given his recent history.


    https://www.sportingnews.com/au/moto...t1xjdysh870clm

  10. #39910
    Member Hillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Motorbike
    ZX10R, DRZ400SM, SV650S, YZ250, CRF50
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    2,365
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honda are bringing out a special edition CBR1000RR, for that inner guido in all of us..



    O shit the 450L is gold too!


    plus just about every thing else
    Last edited by Hillz; 01-02-2019 at 02:08 PM.
    Likes CbrRider81 liked this post

  11. #39911
    Member TurboR1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Just a speck in the distance
    Motorbike
    2007 RSV1000R Factory. 2012 RSV4 Factory. 2012 ZX10RR Endurance Special.
    Liked
    3663 times
    Posts
    16,337
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    CBR1000RR and NSX in Gold, look pretty fucking good.
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

  12. #39912
    Member CbrRider81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Perth
    Motorbike
    94 cbr1000f
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    652
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iíll be happy to have the CBR in gold... mmmmmm yes please 🤤
    Born to ride forced to work

  13. #39913
    Member pnork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere close.
    Motorbike
    Twin
    Liked
    122 times
    Posts
    3,090
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by TurboR1 View Post
    CBR1000RR and NSX in Gold, look pretty fucking good.
    Wot, no love for the gold Grom?

  14. #39914
    Member INTJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona & Perth, WA
    Motorbike
    None for now.
    Liked
    247 times
    Posts
    2,707
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillz View Post
    Honda are bringing out a special edition CBR1000RR, for that inner guido in all of us..
    Fuck, I'd buy it if I were in the market for a new bike no hesitation that's sweet

  15. #39915
    Member DQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Jindalee
    Motorbike
    FS570 El Bergo, CB1R El Bango
    Liked
    820 times
    Posts
    3,693
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shortSteve View Post
    I seem to remember fondly a couple of friday evenings spent toodling through the hillside with you on said ktm. Maybe time to revisit...
    Quote Originally Posted by =Maz= View Post
    I still have everything to put it back on the road.
    I like your idea...we'll see.
    Inski

    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    Rest in Peace
    Brother Ryad

  16. #39916
    Member Hillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Motorbike
    ZX10R, DRZ400SM, SV650S, YZ250, CRF50
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    2,365
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    new S22! anyone got some yet?



    and a new scrambler tyre


  17. #39917
    Member chew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Rivervale
    Liked
    2943 times
    Posts
    14,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck Bridgestone.


    Anally


    With a splintered broom handle
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

  18. #39918
    Member DQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Jindalee
    Motorbike
    FS570 El Bergo, CB1R El Bango
    Liked
    820 times
    Posts
    3,693
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chew View Post
    Fuck Bridgestone.


    Anally


    With a splintered broom handle
    Why?

    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    Rest in Peace
    Brother Ryad

  19. #39919
    Member chew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Rivervale
    Liked
    2943 times
    Posts
    14,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For not testing at Phillip Island in 2013 after a track resurfacing that was widely reported to be abrasive and hard on tyres resulting in Moto2 and MotoGP being dramatically reduced in length.

    Until they supply me and everyone else who attended a set of tyres as compensation they can get fucked.
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

  20. #39920
    Member GreenMeanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cardboard Box
    Motorbike
    Raj
    Liked
    901 times
    Posts
    4,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Totally agree. I want another Australia Day for compensation after the barge of fire works that pre-ignited shortening my celebrations a number of years ago.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •